Chapter 7

Nicole 's P.O.V

Nash dropped me off at school. Kim approached me.

"Who's the cutie in the car?" She asked.

"Nash he's my cousin, why you think he's cute?" I asked while going in the school building. She bit her lip.

"No... I think he's hot." She said. I saw Cameron with another girl. He has his arm wrapped around her waist and he's sucking on her neck. He made eye contact with me the whole time. No Nicole don't go over there he's gonna lose, you're gonna win. I told myself, and got my books from my locker. I held my books in my hands and ran to class. Global, shit he's in my class. I sat in the middle row. Cameron came and sat in the front row in the seat diagonal from me. He looked over his shoulder to me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went on and I know that Cameron wants to talk to me, I could see it in his eyes.

Cams P.O.V

I really want to talk to her. I want to hear her voice I need to hear her voice. I got my book bag and went over to her locker.

"FINE! YOU WIN I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" I said, more like yelled. She smiled her beautiful smile and flipped her hair.

"But why do you want to talk to me?" She challenged.

"B..because you can't deny that you f..felt something when we kissed." I said. She looked at the floor.

"I did, but that doesn't mean that you're ever going to change." She said.

I shook my head and left.

Nicole 's P.O.V

Cameron can never change and he knows it.