Chapter 44

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up with my arms around Camerons waist. I looked up at him and smiled. How did I get so lucky to have him? I tried to get out of his hold, but his grip tightened.

"Please don't go, stay." He said in a grogy voice.

"But I have morning breath." I said while looking up at him. He looked down at me.

"I don't care about that." He said while leaning down and kissing me. His tongue slid on my bottom lip, I parted my lips and our tongues danced together. My hands raised up to the side of his face, pulling him down. He took my shirt off, as I took his off. He put his fingers through my hair, and lightly tugged at it. I moaned. I slid his boxers down, and kissed his neck, leaving hickeys. I trailed kisses down his neck, and to his six pack. I stopped when I got to his package. I soon took him into my mouth.

He grabbed my head and moved it up and down.

"Oh my god Nicole don't stop." He said. He tugged hard at my hair.

"Nicole oh my god I'm gonna fucking~" I cut him off by stopping, and taking my pants off. I swung my leg around his torso, and let him enter me. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my hips, and slammed them down.

"Ahhh oh my god Cameron." I said as he bit his lip. He put his hands on my back, and flipped us over so that he was on top. He pounded into me.

"Say my name." He whispered in my ear.

"Cameron." I said.

"Louder."

"Cameron!" I yelled.

"Yes Cameron, harder." I whimpered and he started moving faster, and going harder.

"You like that?" He asked, and I nodded, feeling myself becoming closer.

"Mhmm." I said, as his eyes widened.

"FUCK!" He yelled as his warm liquids poured into me and my body shook with pleasure. I panted as Cameron kissed my neck. I could feel the hickeys forming. He got to my sweet spot, and I moaned. He kissed me, and got off of me. I got up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said.

"I'm coming with you." He said and I shrugged. I brushed my teeth and turned the shower on. Me and Cam took a shower, and I washed my hair. I got out, and changed into my black bikini, and a cream colored lace cover up. I slipped my shorts on, and let my hair air dry. I left it natural, which is wavy. I applied light eyeliner on the top and bottom, and put on lip gloss. Cameron already went downstairs, so I got up and walked down the stairs. Nash was sitting on the couch. He saw me, and smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Just now, when you and Cameron were making babies." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." I said and he laughed. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, and a chin rest on my shoulder. I looked back, and pecked Camerons lips.

"You wanna come to the beach with us Nash?"Cameron asked.

"Uhh, damn I have to go somewhere." He sighed, and Cameron came in front me, and smiled.

"Well I guess It's just us." He said, and the doorbell rang. He turned around, and opened the door. Matt stood there. I pushed Cameron out of the way and hugged Matt. He laughed as I wrapped my arms around his torso. He rubbed my back.

"Nice to see you too." He said and I smiled at him.

"Hey bro." Matt said to Cam, and they bro hugged.