Chapter 39

Nicole's P.O.V 3 Weeks Later:

I woke up in the middle of the night, not being able to sleep. I stared at the ceiling. I grabbed my phone and blocked my phone number. I dialed Cameron's number hoping that he would pick up.

"Hello?" I heard him say and covered my mouth.

"Hello?" He repeated as I shut my eyes and enjoyed the sound of his voice. The line went dead and I sighed, and let a tear slip out of my eye. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. How could I fuck up like that? I thought and walked back into my room. I laid down on my bed and tried to go back to sleep.

My phone started ringing, I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said and didn't hear anything.

"Hello?" I said again, but no answer. Someone must have accidently dialed my number. I hung up and went back to sleep.

Cameron's P.O.V

After someone called me I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to call Nicole. I blocked my number and called her.

"Hello?" I heard her sweet voice say.

"Hello?" She said again and I sat back in the bed and enjoyed hearing her. Her voice seemed to soothe me. The line went dead and I sighed. I can't get back together with her because that will just show her that what she did was ok, and it wasn't. I feel so incomplete without her in my arms.

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up and didn't feel like getting up. My door opened and Nash stood there. I looked at him with no expression. He came and sat down on my bed.

"Come on, let's go to the mall." He said.

"When did you even get back here?" I asked.

"Yesterday." He said and I glanced at the time. 2:45. I sighed.

"I don't want to." I said and laid back down.

"Come on, get dressed, I want to take you out." He said and I looked at him.

"No." I said.

"Yes, come on." He said.

"NO CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Listen, I know you miss him, but do you think staying in the house all day is gonna make anything better? It's not It's just gonna make everything worse for you." He said, making a point.

"I'm sorry." I said while getting up. I took a shower and changed into a black crop top with some shorts and flip flops. I had to apply more foundation and concealer because of the bags under my eyes. I applied eyeliner and mascara, and pulled my hair into a pony tail. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Nash was waiting in his car. I got in and we took off. The ride consisted of Nash trying to make me laugh. We shopped and Nash got me some clothes.

Nash decided to get Ice- cream for no reason at all. So, basically now we're on our way home.

"Oh, I have to go home before this Ice- cream melts." He said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What? No Nash stop playing, turn around right now." I said and he looked at me for a split second.

"No, It's gonna melt." He said while we approached the block.

"No Nash, I'm so serious turn around, or stop the car." I said and he shook his head.

"No, come on Cameron Isn't even home." He said and I sighed.