Chapter 40

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I changed into a black tank top with a skull on it and a pair of shorts. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, I'm picking you up in ten minutes so be ready." Cameron said and I smirked.

"Well, where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surpirse, I'll see you later babe, love you." He said and hung up. I continued doing my makeup. I applied a sparkly cream eyeshadow with a wing and lip gloss. I decided to curl my hair. I heard a horn outside, and knew it was Cameron. I slipped my sandals on and grabbed my keys and my bag. I walked to his car and got in. I pecked his lips, and he smiled at me.

"So, I'm gonna take you to meet my mom and my sister." He said and my stomach dropped.

"Your mom?" I asked as he took off.

"Yeah." He bit his lip and looked at me.

"No, what if she doesn't like me, what if she thinks that I'm not good for you?" He cut me off.

"Listen babe, she'll love you ok?" He said and I nodded and tried to calm down. We listened to music and sang along to the songs like two idiots. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. We pulled up to a house, and he parked the car.

"It's gonna be fine." Cameron said and I pulled the mirror down, but as soon as I did it, Cameron pushed it back up.

"You look beautiful, now let's go." He said and we got out of the car. He came around and grabbed my hand. He entwined our fingers as we approached the house. He knocked and we stood there for about ten seconds until someone answered.

"Oh, my baby!" His mom puled him into a hug and kissed his face. She stopped and looked at me, and then Cameron.

"You must be Nicole." She smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled and she pulled me into a hug.

"Please come in." She opened the door and we walked in hand in hand.

"I told you  she would like you." Cameron whispered in my ear.

"Come sit." His mom said whille motioning toward the table that had food on it. Me and Cameron sat next to each other.

"Where's Sierra?" Cameron asked while taking some food onto his plate.

"Oh, she's on her way." His mother said.

"So how long have you two been going out?" She asked.

"Almost a year, but we did take a break for a while." He said while looking at me. I smiled and nodded. 

"Oh ok, so what are your intentions with my son?" She asked and I almost choked on my food.

"Oh um, I just want to be able to love him, and make him a better person, I mean I know that sounds really cliche but I really love him a lot and I would never intentionally hurt him." I said and she smiled.

"Ok, I do see a change in him though." She said and I looked at him. He pecked my lips.

"You made an amazing son Mrs. Dallas." I said.

"Please call me Gina." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Ok." I said. The lunch consisted of everyone craking jokes. Sierra is really funny. We have to leave now, because Cameron has a meeting. I hugged Gina, and then Sierra.

"Please take care of my brother, I really care about him." She said and I nodded.

"I will." I said as me and  Cameron got in the car. I put my seatbelt on and we took off.