Chapter 50

Nicole's P.O.V:

Me and Cameron took a cab back to the hotel. We walked in silence the whole time. I got to my room and turned around to look at Cameron.

"I just want to be left alone right now." I said and opened the door and walked in. I closed it and walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. There was a living breathing thing inside of you and you killed it. I thought to myself as tears streamed down my face. Fuck.

Cameron's P.O.V:

I walked into my room that I was sharing with Gilinski and closed the door. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. How did this happen? Why did this happen?

"Dude are you ok?" I heard Jack say and looked at him.

"No." I said and he got up and turned on the light.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We lost the baby." I said while trying not to cry.

"Seriously?" He asked and I nodded.

"Dude I'm sorry, where's Nicole?" He asked and I looked at him.

"She's in her room, she doesn't want to be bothered." I said, but he still got up and went.

Nicole's P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door and turned my head.

"Go away Cameron I wanna be left alone!" I yelled while still crying.

"It's not Cameron it's Jack." I heard Gilinski's voice and got up. I opened the door and Jack stood there. He came in and pulled me into a hug.

"I don't understand how this happened." I said as I hugged his torso and he stroked my hair.

"That's just life, bad things are gonna happen but those bad things are what makes you stronger, and you just got to be strong." He said and I nodded my head.

"Alright babe, have a good night try to get some sleep." Gilinksi said while turning his back on me. I grabbed his arm.

"Please don't go, please stay with me." I said because I really don't want to be alone, but I don't want to be with Cameron right now either.

"Ok." He said as I slid down the wall. I sat down and so did Jack. I put my head in his lap as he stroked my hair. I cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the floor with my head in Gilinski's lap. I looked up and his head was back, leaning on the wall. I slowly got up and turned the shower on. I slowly took my clothes off and went in the shower. I washed my body and got out. I wrapped the towel around my body and peeked my head out the door. Gilinski is still sleeping.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and went back in the bathroom to change. I changed into sweat pants and a regular black tank top. I got out of the bathroom and Gilinski was on the bed running his fingers through his hair. I went over to the bed and he got up and hugged me.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Ok, I have to go take a shower." He said and broke the hug. I watched as he left the room. I started watching tv to try to take my mind off of things. My phone buzzed.

Cameron~ Meet me outside of the hotel. He texted me. I don't want to see or talk to him right now, I just feel nasty with him touching or looking at me.

Cameron's P.O.V

I texted Nicole to meet me outside of the hotel. I stood there for about ten minutes waiting for her to come but she never showed. I took the elevator upstairs. Why would she be avoiding me?

I walked to Nicole's room, and knocked on the door.

Nicole's P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door and got up. I went over to the door and put my ear to it.

"Yeah?" I said.

"N...Nicole it's me." I heard Cameron's voice.

"I'm busy, go away." I said.

"Please Nicki open the door." I could hear hurt in his voice, and it made me want to cry. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. Cameron stood there with his head down. He lifted his head up and made his way in the room.

"I'm sorry Nicole." He said and I shook my head.

"It's not your fault." I said without looking at him.

"Please look at me." He begged, but I just couldn't.

"Can you just get out?" I asked.

"Why? Why can Jack sleep with you and I can't? I'm your fucking boyfriend." He yelled.

"Because he's not the one who got me pregnant in the first place. Do you know how horrible that is? A fucking living breathing baby was inside me and it died." I started crying again, and Cameron came over to me and tried to hug me.

"Can you leave??! I want to be left alone do you not understand?!!!" I yelled.

"I'm fucking tired of this shit fine I'll leave you the fuck alone!" He slammed the door. I don't know if I can do this anymore.