Chapter 53

Nicole's P.O.V 4Weeks Later:

I've been staying at Kians house, and all his roomates are really funny. Sometimes they're almost funny enough to take my mind off of Cameron. Just sometimes. Lately I've been crying myself to sleep, if I got any. Some nights I really can't sleep and I just want Cameron to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be ok, but that's not gonna happen.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I decided that I wasn't gonna go downstairs or out at all today so I just laid back down. I laid there and thought about life. My phone started ringing. I reached over to the table and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Nicole, it's Sierra." I heard her say.

"Oh, hey." I said.

"I'm taking you out to get lunch, so text me your address and I'll pick you up." She said and hung up before I could say anything else. I sighed, and texted her where I was staying. I reluctantly got out of bed and took a shower. I let the hot water soothe me. I got out and changed into jeans and a black shirt with a blue plaid shirt around my waist. I slipped my converse on, and applied light eyeshadow and a wing. I slid the chapstick on my lips, and quickly ironed my hair. I heard honking outide, and grabbed my phone and unlocked the door. I walked downstairs and saw Kian sitting on the couch.

"I'm going out." I said, as he got up and hugged me.

"Bye." He said as I opened the door and walked to the car. I got in and Sierra smiled.

"Hi honey, how are you?" She asked while hugging me.

"I'm holding up." I sighed as she took off. She drove us to Panera and we ordered, and sat down.

"So what happend with you and Cameron?" She asked as I sipped my drink.

"Umm so, we came home and I found condoms in his bag." I said.

"So he cheated." She said and I nodded.

"But the thing is, that this isn't the first time, and I just feel so stupid because everytime, I would go back to him and that last time, I finally realised that I can't keep fighting and fighting to be with someone who continuously hurts me." I cried and wipes the tears away. Sierra reached over the table, and hugged me.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't be sorry, it's ok to cry." She said and I could tell that she was gonna start crying too.

"And we've been together for over a year, yet he still cheats on me, he broke what we had and he can't fix it now because I don't trust him anymore and it still hurts me." I shrugged. Sierra was crying, and wiping her tears away.

"I know you still love and care for him, and it hurts me to see both of you hurting when I know you still love him." She said and I nodded as the tears streamed down my face.

"I will always love Cameron, no matter what, because he was my first real love and I hate that, I hate knowing that." I said.

"Maybe you two should talk because I can see that you're hurting." Sierra said.

"No, and it sucks that the only person that can make me feel better is the reason that I'm crying every night." I said to her.

"I really want you two to talk it out, because he's hurting and you're hurting bad and I can't stand to see you two like this, please let me call him here, and let you two talk." I nodded, but I felt like I had no control over it.

"Ok." She said and called him. We waited about ten minutes, and the whole time, I was fidgeting. Cameron popped up, and sat across from me, and next to Sierra. I didn't make eye contact with him.

"So, I called you here because I want you two to talk to each other." Sierra said.

"Nicole, please look at me." He said and I reluctantly looked up at him.

"I really don't want to lose you, and you didn't let me explain myself." He said and I smiled, just to keep the tears from falling.

"If you didn't want to lose me, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." I said.

"I know but  just didn't think that you'd~" I cut him off.

"What, you didn't think that I'd find out?" I asked, as he nodded his head.

"You know what, I'm not doing this." I said as I felt myself about to cry. I started gathering my things.

"Nicole don't leave, please." He said and  shook my head.

"No, it really sucks because everything was going so good, and then it all came crashing down because of you." I said as he got up and tried to touch me. I grabbed my drink off the table and threw it in his face. Sierra got up and came in the middle of us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked as Sierra made me sit down.

"You, because I'm hurting and I'm hurting a lot." I said while looking him in the eye.

"Nicole I'm sorry I hate seeing you like this I don't like knowing that I'm the reason that you feel this way." He said and I cried.

"I'm sorry Sierra I can't do this anymore." I said and got up. I walked out the door and stepped in the street. I felt something hit me and everything went black.