Chapter 45

Nicole's P.O.V

Me Matt, Cameron, Carter, and Jack and Jack are driving back home now, Matt's car is behind us. We stopped at a red light. I turned my head to the right and saw a whole car full of boys staring at me.

"Hey baby girl, you should jump in here!" One of them yelled and I laughed.

"I have a boyfriend." I said and Cameron looked at them.

"Yeah, me." He said and they all laughed.

"Well fuck you then bitch." The one sitting in the front said to me. I heard Matt's car door open, and saw him get out of the car. He looked pissed. Cameron got out, and so did the rest of the boys. I got out.

"What the fuck did you say to her?" Matt said, while approaching the one who was driving.

"Matt no it's fine." I said while trying to hold him back.

"No it's not he disrespected you, this little bitch over here." He said while pointing to the guy.

"Shut the fuck up and get back in your fucking car." The random guy said, and Matt looked at him.

"Why don't you make me." Matt said. I looked around, and looked back at Matt.

"Hey, Matt just get back in the car ok? He's not worth it, please stop." I said being that the light was green.

"Watch your back." Matt said before he got back in the car. Gilinski and Cameron got back in the car.

"And fuck you, you slut." The same guy said, and I got out the car. I opened Cameron's trunk and grabbed the bat.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled before I slammed his rear view mirrors in, and banged on his windows. The mirror broke and the window shattered.

"STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled, and got back in the car. We sped off  as I flippeed my hair over my shoulder.

"Damn girl, are you ok?" Gilinski asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." I said and glanced at Cameron who didn't say a thing.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side or piss you off." Gilinski said and I smiled.

"Why did you do that?" Cameron asked and I looked at him.

"What do you mean why did I do that? They called me a slut and you didn't do anything about it, so I did." I said while getting really mad.

"You know what? Stop the car." I said and Cameron shook his head.

"No." He said.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR!" I yelled as he stopped the car short.

"Come on Nicole." Cameron said and I slammed the door shut. I walked over to Matt's car. I leaned on the window.

"I'll go in Cam's car." Johnson said. He got out, and pulled me into a hug. I got in the front seat of Matt's car, and Carter was in the back. My eyes started watering.

"You ok?" Matt asked and I shook my head.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Just know that I'm here if you ever want to talk." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you Matt, for everything, for defending me I really appreciate it. Really." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Don't thank me for doing what I'm supposed to do, that's what friends are for. I mean ride or die right?" He said and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said as we pulled up to Cameron's house. I got out the car, and so did Matt. He came around and hugged me. We swayed back and forth as he held me tight.

"Love you Matt." I said and looked at him.

"Love you too." He smiled, and got back in the car. I looked at Carter who was on his phone in the car.

"Bye Carter." I smiled.

"Oh, bye Nicki, see you later." He got out and hugged me. Gilinski approached me and pulled me into a hug.

"Bye baby." He said while biting his lip.

"Eww stop." I laughed, and hugged johnson. They all got back in  Matt's car. I waved bye to them.

"Drive safe!" I yelled.

"Bye sweetheart!" Matt yelled as he pulled out of the driveway. I walked up the stairs and went in the house. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a granola bar, and bit into it. Cameron came into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

"What the fuck was wrong with you tonight huh?" Cameron asked, and I laughed.

"What do you mean? I didn't do shit, all I did was react to someone's actions." I defended

"No you didn't you acted like an idiot!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Cameron because you know what? You didn't do shit, you didn't defend me at all, Matt did so you can go fuck yourself!" I yelled.

"Because I didn't want to look like a fucking crazy person!" He yelled and I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"A CRAZY PERSON? IF YOU LOVED ME THE WAY YOU SAY YOU DO, YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK, BUT NO INSTEAD YOU ACT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!" I yelled in his face and his jaw clenched.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He yelled.

"OH SO YOU'RE KICKING ME OUT, ANOTHER BITCH MOVE!" I yelled and his face turned red.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled and grabbed my arms. He pinned me to the wall. My eyes widened. He squeezed my arms. He raised his fist, and punched the wall behind me about three times making  whole. I flinched. I punched his chest, and slapped him in the face.

"Cameron get off of me!" I yelled, but he didn't move. I heard footsteps come down the stairs. Nash pulled Cameron off of me, and I walked up to the room. Tears streamed down my face as my hands shook. He scared me, I've never seen him like that. Ever, we've gotten into bad arguments, but not like this. He looked like he wanted to hit me. I stuffed my clothes in my bag, and called a taxi.

I walked down the stairs, and out the door. I waited for the taxi, and Nash came outside.

"Listen, he's really mad, and maybe you should come back in a day or two." Nash said and I nodded. Nash opened his arms, and I hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and cried.

"It'll be ok, it was just an argument." He said and I nodded. The taxi pulled up, and I got in.

"Love you Nash." I said as I drove off. It sucks because today was such a good day, and Cameron ruined it. I know that he still loves me, but the look in his eyes, it just didn't look like he was himself tonight, he would never hit me. I hope.