Chapter 51

Nicole's P.O.V

I stayed in the hotel room all day doing nothing, and tomorrow we leave. Nash is here with me and I told him what happened.

"So why aren't you talking to Cameron?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Because I need space right now." I said and there was a knock at the door. Nash stood up and opened it. Cameron came in and looked at me.

"Nicole, I'm breaking up with you." He said and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked.

"I... I'm breaking up with you." He repeated with watery eyes.

"Why?" I asked feeling the tears forming in my eyes.

"Because I just lost feelings." He said and I got out of bed.

"Are you serious?! Why do this to me now? I'm already going through so much shit!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face and a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry." He said with his hands in his pockets.

"Are you doing this to hurt me? Because it's working." I said.

"No I'm not."

"Your breaking up with me and your shattering what we had, A full fucking year committing myself to you, giving myself to you!" I yelled.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I COULD HAVE BROKEN UP WITH YOU? BUT I GAVE YOU MULTIPLE CHANCES BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"It's just that I don't love you like I loved you two days ago." He said and I put my head in my hands and cried.

"How do you loose feelings for someone that you've been dating for a year, you don't just loose feelings! I mean you cheated on me multiple times but I never broke up with you I gave you chances and I do one thing and you just break up with me!" I cried to him.

"You have hurt me so bad before, do you get that?! YOU HURT ME CAMERON!" He started crying.

"I SAID I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU!" He yelled.

"Fine." I said and took off the bracelet, necklace, and ring and threw it at him.

"NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I cried and he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot out of bed, sweating and breathing heavy. It felt so real. I don't want to loose him. I got out of my bed and opened the door. I walked to Cameron's room and knocked. I waited about five minutes until Cameron opened the door.

I hugged his torso and I could tell he was shocked because it took him a few seconds to hug me back.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as he walked us over to the bed. I got in bed with him, still hugging his waist.

"It's ok." He said as I snuggled in close to him. He looked down at me.

"Why'd you come to me?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Because I had this bad dream, and I don't want to lose you." I said while closing my eyes. I felt his lips on mine.

"I love you Nicole."

"Love you too Cameron." I said and fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Cameron's arms and looked up at him. He was already awake, playing with my hair.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as I smiled.

"Good morning handsome." I said and got up.

"I want you to understand why I was acting the way I was." I said to Cameron.