Chapter 27

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up at 10:30 and took ashower. Cameron is coming home today and i'm so excited, I can't wait. I got out and changed into a shirt with black and white triangles and other prints on it, it shows my stomach a little, but I don't mind. I slipped my shorts on and applied a wing eyeliner with lip gloss. I put my hair in a high ponytail and left it like that. I slipped my brown sandals on and grabbed my key, being that i'm picking him up.

I drove out of the driveway and left. The car ride consisted of me turning up to some music. I pulled up to the airport and parked. I got out and went in. He told me that he would be at gate 7. I approached and saw a whole bunch of fans. People started coming out, and everytime someone came out, the fans would go crazy. I suddenly saw Cameron, and didn't hesitate. I ran toward him as he dropped his bags. I ran into his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso. He swayed us back and forth as I buried my face into his neck.

"I missed you so much babe oh my god." He said into my ear. I got down, and kissed his lips over and over again. He grabbed my face into his hands in the process. I heard 'awwws' coming from the girls.  I stopped kissing him, which was really hard to do, and grabbed his hand. He entwined our fingers and we walked through the crowd of girls together. Cameron took some pictures with his fans, but never let go of my hand. We got in my car with fans surrounding us. I looked over at Cameron and smiled.

"I missed you so much, i'm so glad that you're home babe." I smied grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him into a hug. He managed to kiss my neck in the process. I giggled, and started driving.

"So how was the tour?" I asked while glancing at him.

"It was good, I love seeing my fans it's so weird thinking about how much my life has changed." He said and I smiled.

"How was it here?" He asked.

"Well, I really didn't do that much except that I got a visit from Sarah." I said and he turned toward me.

"What did she say??"

"It's not what she said, it's what she showed me, but let's not talk about that right now." I said knowing that if we talked about it, we would end up arguing and he just got back. I got out of the car and attempted to help Cam with his bags.

"No babe I got it it's ok." He said and I threw my hands in the air. We walked in his house and we went to his room. He put his bags down and grabbed my waist. I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around. He laid me down on the bed and sucked on my neck. I let out a small moan as he began taking my clothes off. His hands searched my body and I took his pants off. We made love again, and everything just feels so right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now i'm laying in bed with Cameron. He nibbled on my ear as I laughed, and tried to push his face away.

"You know you like me." Cameron said, which caused me to laugh even harder. He entwined our fingers together in the process. I calmed down, and put my hands through his hair.

"I want to make some cupcakes." I said, from out of nowhere.

"Let's go." Cameron said, and I threw his shirt over my head and got up. Cameron stayed in his boxers as we walked downstairs. He went over to the cabinet and got the cupcake mix. We started making cupcakes and fooling around. We put them in the oven and I got on the counter. Cameron came over to me and stood in the middle of my legs. I put some cupcake batter on his lips and laughed.

"Now you have to take it off." He laughed.

"Ok." I shrugged and grabbed his face. I got the batter off by kissing him multiple times. We ate our cupcakes while watching Twilight. We went back upstairs and we're cuddling. I felt myself drifting to sleep in Cameron's arms.

"I love you" I said.

"Love you more." He mumbled and kissed my lips, we then drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while......... Lisa I hope you like the fact that they watched Twilight, I will fight you

                                                                                                -Tianna:)