Chapter 10

Nicole 's P.O.V

I tossed and turned all night. I woke up and got ready for school. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my bra and panties, my black shirt with red lips on it, and a pair of shorts. I slipped on my sandals and did makeup. I put on a cream eye shadow with eyeliner on the bottom and mascara. I then put on some lip gloss and flattened my hair. I left the room and went to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to school and went to my locker. Kim approached me

"Where did you and Cameron go at my party?" She asked.

"Umm he asked me to drive him home, because he got tired and I did." I lied.

"But Nash was with me" She said.

"Yeah, I dropped cam off and came back to get Nash." I don't want to tell her. its annoying, because I want him, and I want him bad. It's like a craving, and I don't know where it's coming from.

"Oh ok" She said, and we walked to global. I saw Cameron sitting in class already. He looked at me and smirked. I just want to punch him in the face for being so cute. No Nicole he is not cute. I rolled my eyes. I got in my seat and took deep breaths. Cameron got up to "answer" a question on the board. He wrote it and locked his eyes with mine. I raised my hand.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked, the teacher nodded with approval. I got up out of my seat and ran to the bathroom. I splashed my face with water. Knock out of it Nicole. I dried my face and started walking back to class. My arm was pulled into a janitors closet as I squealed. Someone put their hand over my mouth. I looked and it was Cameron. I sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want exactly what you want... sex." He stated. That's all he had to say. Our lips crashed together. He playfully bit my bottom lip, as I giggled a little. His hands went through my hair, as I ripped his clothes off, he did the same to me. I sucked on his neck as he let out a moan.

"Jump." He mumbled while sucking and biting on my neck. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he pumped into me. The shelf behind us began to shake. He held my thighs, and with every pump I became closer.

"Yes" I moaned into his neck as I scratched at his bare back. He grunted, and slowed down. My body shook with pleasure. I got down, and put my clothes on. I fixed my hair, and looked at him.

"That was nice." He winked. I signed and left. I walked back into class and did my work like nothing happened.

"What took you so long?" Kim asked.

"I got my period and needed a pad, so I went to my locker." Another lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's lunch time now, and I'm sitting with Kim. I saw Cameron at his table with a blonde haired girl on his lap. He kissed her neck and rubbed her thigh. A wave of jealousy came over me. I don't even know why, it's not like we're dating, we just have sex, so basically friends with benefits. I think.