Chapter 66

Nicole's P.O.V

"Because you're gonna be a daddy." She said and I felt like my whole world just came crashing down. I started crying and turned to leave.

"Nicole please wait." Cameron said while grabbing my arm and I turned around.

"I knew I should've just let you go!" I yelled and jerked my arm away.

"Nicole stop!" Cameron yelled.

"You always promise me things, but you shouldn't make promises you can't keep." I said and got in my car while locking the doors. I went foward and didn't turn back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Months later:

"Babe come here I have something for you!" I yelled to him.

"What?" He laughed while coming in the room. Gilinski smiled at me while running to the bed and hovering over me.

"I have something for you." I repeated.

"Well what do you have?" He asked and I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you." He said and I kissed his neck.

"Love you more." I said while getting up from under him. Me and Gilinski have been dating for five months and we got our own place and everything. But Jack doesn't want that many people to know, except for his family and friends but not the media yet and I understand.

Cameron is having a baby with that girl and I really have no comment on that.

"Babe are we still going to eat tonight?" I asked and he looked at me weird.

"Of course, don't we go out to eat every Thursday?" He asked and I smiled.

We go out to a different restaurant every Thursday because it was on a Thursday that we made it official.

Jack came over to me and hugged my waist. He kissed my neck and his phone buzzed.

"Can you check that for me?" He said as I picked it up. Me and Jack trust each other, he has nothing to hide he gave me his phone password and I gave him mine.

"Its Jack he wants to know if you're down for going out today." I said and he nodded and took his phone.

"I'm gonna go now baby I love you." He said while giving my lips a quick peck and walking out the door.

Sabrina is gonna come over, so I decided to just clean up a little, after I did that I went on twitter.

Cameron Dallas: I miss you. I sighed as my doorbell rang. I got up and opened it to see Sabrina there.

"Hey, come in." I said and she smiled.

"How are you doing?" She asked while sitting down.

"I'm fine, I'm getting along how about you." I sat across from her while putting my hands through my hair.

"I'm doing good but let me tell you Nicole, he won't stop texting me." I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Who?" I asked with confusion.

"I know you probably don't want to hear about this or him, but Cameron he wants to meet up with you." I sighed while going in my fridge and getting a water.

"Do you want one?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I don't know because I can't keep going back I'm tired of fighting him." I said

"Please just do this for me." She said and I sighed.

"No, I'm sorry you know I love you ri but I don't want to see him." Ri is my nickname for her.