Chapter 6

Nicole 's P.O.V

This week my cousin is coming to visit me. He's so funny I can't wait to see hi~ My thoughts got cut off by my door slamming open. I looked up and it was Nash. My cousin. I jumped up out of my bed and leaped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my stomach and swayed us. I got down and couldn't stop smiling.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too!" He yelled. We sat on my bed and talked.

"So, any boys?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Well this boy he thinks he's the shit and that everyone likes him, and he's man whore and slept with like every girl in school, and he tried to get with me and he doesn't get that I don't want him." I bit my lip.

"But you do want him I can tell by the look in your eyes when you talked about him." Nash laughed. I slapped his arm. I looked out the window and saw Cameron sitting on his balcony.

"Eww there he is." Nash looked.

"Cameron?" He said.

"How do you know his name I never said his name."

"Because he's my best friend." He said while getting up and running over to his house. I followed Nash as he rang his bell. Cameron swung the door open and gave Nash a bro hug. I stood there awkwardly.

"Dude I didn't know you were talking about my cousin when you kept talking about this girl that you really li~" Cameron cut him off.

"OH LOOK AT THE BIRD!" He yelled while pointing in the air. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And I thought that YOU were the player. Players don't have feelings for girls, but YOU do" I smiled. He got in my face.

"I don't have feelings for you." He said.

"Prove it, stop chasing me and you can't talk to me." I arched my eyebrow.

"Fine." He bit his lip and I walked away.

"I'll meet you in the house in like twenty minutes!" Nash called to me. Cameron is going to come crawling back I know he will. He can't help it.