Chapter 58

Nicole's P.O.V

"Can I come in?" He asked and my stomach dropped.

"Uhh I don't think now is the best time." I smiled and he looked confused.

"Why not?" He asked and I sighed.

"Because it just isn't, sorry." I said.

"Nicole I'm gonna take a shower!" Cameron yelled.

"Wait was that Cameron?" Kian asked and I looked down.

"Are you kidding me, you got back together with him? He hurt you, you can't be serious." He said.

"No I didn't get back together with him and if I did it wouldn't be any of your business." I said while putting my hands on my hips.

"It would because when he broke your heart who did you come to? Me you came to me." He said and I laughed.

"I'm not with him so I don't know why you're getting all mad." I said.

"Oh then what the fuck are you doing? Blowing him again?!" He yelled and I went to close the door but he blocked it. He grabbed my neck and held me against the wall. He pressed his thumbs against my neck and I couldn't breathe. I punched his back and his face but he didn't stop. I tried to yell, but I failed. I started to become light headed and everything started becoming blurry.

Kian got off of me and I fell on the floor and heard Cameron.

"I'm gonna kill you." He said and it sounded like he was punching Kian.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on her again, or if I catch you I will kill you." Cameron said, and I tried to get up, but I felt weak. Cameron came in and picked me up. He carried me upstairs and laid me on my bed.

"I'm so sorry." He said and kissed my forehead. I sat up and looked at him.

"Why did he do that to you?" He asked and I sighed.

"Because he thought that I got back together with you." I said and he shook his head.

"I can see in your eyes that there's more to that." He knows me too well.

"When me and Kian dated, in the beginning he was really sweet but I would say something that would get him mad and he hit me." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"How come you never told me this?" He asked.

"Because the topic never came up, and I knew that you would never hit me." I said.

"So did he hit you more than once?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No he hit me once and I left him." I said and Cameron came over to me.

"Cameron I, I have to stay away from you." I said and he put his forehead against mine.

"No you don't." He said and my eyes began to water.  His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?" He said and soon after he had a blank expression. He then put his face in his hands and started crying.

"Cameron." I said wondering why he was crying. He sat on the floor, so I got on the floor with him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Caroline died." He cried.

"Who's Caroline?" I asked.

"She was a... a fan of mine and she h... had cancer." He said and I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I said while I stroked his hair. He was shaking.

"She's in a better place now." I cried because it's sad and nobody deserves to die. He cried and cried almost the whole night as I held him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and I was on the floor with Cameron. I got up and brushed my teeth and went downstairs. My mom was sitting at the table drinking her coffee and reading the paper. I went over to the table and sat with her.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, honey I'm sorry for saying that last night, about Cameron." She said and I nodded.

"Its fine." I said.

"I want to know what happened while you were away at his house." My mom said as she put the paper down.

"Where do I begin, umm Cameron got shot by some crazy bitch." I said and my mom cut me off.

"Shot?" She asked.

"Shot, and I umm I got uhh I got pregnant." I sighed and her eyes went wide.

"Nicole, Nicole please tell me that you're lying." She said and I couldn't control my emotions. I just started balling my eyes out.

"I wish I could." I cried and my mom reached over the table and hugged me.

"And there was a second time that I was pregnant and I would've bet money that I wasn't gonna lose that one." I wiped away my tears.

"They were Cameron's?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm so sorry honey." She said.

"I'm gonna go check on Cameron." I said, because he's usually up before me. I opened my door and he was still sleeping. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Nicole, do you wanna hang out? Like get some lunch?" I heard Gilinski say.

"Uhh yeah sure." I said while putting my fingers through my hair and looking down.

"Ok, meet me at Dairy Queen." He said and I nodded.

"Alright see you soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

RIP Caroline...