Chapter 49

Cameron's P.O.V

In a day it's my birthday but it just sucks because I'm on tour right now, and I can't be home for my birthday. I've been gone for about four weeks now, and it's killing me to be away from Nicole.

Nicole's P.O.V

It's Cameron's birthday soon, and their managers said that I could surprise him. I looked at the time. 9:45 P.M. We're in Florida, because that's where the event is but Cameron doesn't know that I'm here and it sucks because I still can't see him. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey babe." I heard Cameron's voice.

"Hey, I miss you." I said and he sighed.

"I miss you too, and it sucks because you can't be with me for my birthday." He said and I silently chuckled.

"Yeah it does suck, well I have to go babe I'm busy love you." I said.

"Oh ok, love you too." He said. I could hear hurt in his voice. I hung up and sighed. Just one more day, and I'll have to tell Cameron, I'm not looking forward to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and changed into a Nirvana tank top being that I can still hide it. I slipped on my jeans on and left my hair wavy. I applied cream eye shadow and did a wing. I quickly put on lip gloss and waited. Someone knocked on the door. I got up and answered it, it was Cams manager. I grabbed my bag.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded and smiled. We started walking toward the elevator.

"He wouldn't shut up about you."  Chad said and I laughed. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"So they're all on stage now and Cam thinks he's gonna play a game, and he's gonna be blindfolded so he won't see you come out." He explained and I smiled.

"Ok, got it." I said and we walked backstage. I watched Cameron act like a fool with his back turned to me. I laughed.

"Alright so we're gonna play a little game we're gonna play rock paper scissors, but blindfolded." Matt explained to the audience who went crazy.

"It's gonna be between Cameron and Nash, and if Cameron wins he gets the cake that we got him." Matt said and winked at me.

"I want some cake so I better win." Cameron said as they blindfolded him.

"Alright ready set go!" Matt said and they started playing. The other boys told the crowd to be quiet. Matt came over to me, and grabbed my hand. I walked on stage and the girls gasped, some of them started screaming, but then stopped. I smiled and waved at them as I walked in between Cam and Nash.

"I think Cameron won, so uh you can take your blindfold off." Matt said and Cameron took his off. His eyes widened when he saw me. He quickly pulled me into a hug and swayed back and forth.

"I missed you." He said. The girls aww'd. He stopped hugging me and cupped his hands on my face and kissed me.

"I love you so much." I said and he grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Alright we gotta go guys I love you so much thank you for coming out!" Matt said and we got off stage.

"How long were you here?" Cameron asked and I smiled.

"I've been here since yesterday." I explained.

"Hey guys let's toast to Cams birthday!" Gilinski said while holding up champagne. Uh oh well here goes nothing.

"Uh I can't drink that." I said and Cameron looked at me.

"Why not?" He asked as my eyes began to water.

"Because I'm pregnant." I said with a shaky voice.

"Huh?" Cameron asked. I walked over to my bag and pulled out the clinic papers and the test. I covered my mouth as tears fell down my face. Cameron put his drink down and walked up to me. He pulled me into a hug which surprised me.

"Your not mad?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, it's both of our faults and we're gonna raise this baby together." He said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's birthday party was fun, but now we're back in the hotel room. I walked up to my suit case and pulled out his present. I handed the bag to him and he looked at me.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Alright I know you said no presents but I just had to." I said and he sighed. He put his hand in the bag and pulled out the box. He opened it and gasped.

"Oh my god Nicki." He said and hugged me.

"How'd you afford this?" He asked while looking at the gold and black Gucci watch.

"Well, I had some money saved up and I thought hey, it's Cameron's birthday." I said and he kissed me.

"Thank you so much sweetheart." He said.

"You're welcome babe." I said and laid down.

"Can I see your stomach?" He asked and I nodded. I lifted my shirt up to reveal the small bump. He smiled and traced circles on it. He kissed my stomach and I smiled. The rest of the night we watched movies and ordered room service.

2:30 A.M Nicole's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling something wet. Cameron's body was turned the other way. I looked down and couldn't see so I turned on the lamp. I looked and saw a puddle of blood surrounding me. I shook Cameron.

"Cameron wake up." I said.

"Hmm." He mumbled.

"Cameron I'm bleeding." I said and his head shot up.

"What?" He said and helped me get out of bed. I took my pants off and changed into a clean pair of sweats.

"Come on babe." Cameron said as we walked out. I hope everything is ok. Me and Cameron took a cab and the whole car ride he was rubbing my hand and back. We got to the hospital and the doctor saw us right away. He examined me and now I'm just waiting for him to tell me what's wrong.

"It'll be ok." Cameron said and I nodded my head. The doctor came back in the room and touched my shoulder.

"Miss Davis I'm sorry but you had a miscarriage." He said and my stomach dropped. I started crying. Cameron put his head in his hands and silently cried. Why does something always happen to me? Why?