Chapter 57

Nicole's P.O.V

I ran out of the house and into the car. I speed drove to Nash and Cameron's house in fear that something bad happened. I pulled up, parked the car and got out. I ran inside to hear glass breaking.

I walked in the kitchen to see Nash holding Cameron against the wall.

"STUPID BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Cameron yelled and I looked at Alison who was twirling her hair and with Cameron's phone in her other hand. She dropped his phone on the floor and stomped it. I walked toward her and lightly pushed her. I got Cameron's phone and put it in my pocket.

"Why the hell are you here?" She said.

"Because my cousin asked me to come here." I said in an "as a matter of fact" tone.

"Nash let go of me!" Cameron yelled.

"Cameron relax." Nash said.

"What did you do to him?" I asked because Cameron never got this mad at me.

"None of your fucking business." She crossed her arms across her chest and I chuckled.

"YOU SLAPPED ME IN MY FACE AND STOMPED MY PHONE, THIS WASN'T EVEN THE FIRST TIME SHE HIT ME!" Cameron said to me and I went over to him and looked him in the eye.

"Cameron you need to calm down, please calm down." I said while touching his hand. His breathing suddenly slowed down.

"Yeah I hit you, because I don't want you talking to this cunt." She said and I turned around and looked at her.

"My name is Nicole don't call me out of my name." I said and she smirked.

"Cunt cunt cunt. I don't want you talking to this cunt." She said and I looked up to the ceiling.

"Jesus help me I don't want to have to beat a hoe ass today." I said and I heard Nash chuckle.

"Oh please what are you gonna do?" She said and I put my keys on the table and got in her face.

"Listen here, I really don't want to have to do this, but we can really go if that's what you want." I said really calm and she didn't say anything. I smiled.

"Now what are YOU gonna do? Oh that's right, nothing and don't disrespect him, don't fucking hit him and if you feel the need to hit him, remember this moment when someone who can hit you back, was in your face and you didn't do shit." I smiled and turned to Cameron. I pulled his phone out from my pocket and handed it to him.

I grabbed my keys and started walking toward the door.

"Bye Nash love you!" I yelled and walked outside. I got in my car and started it.

I heard a knock on my window and turned. Cameron stood there, and I unlocked the doors. He got in and looked at me.

"Nicole." He said.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you." He said and I nodded.

"Your welcome, I'm always here if you need me, I don't care if it's the middle of the night, call me and I'll talk to you whenever you need me." I said and he just started crying. He broke down.

"Nicole I can't do this, I hate being away from you and I hate Alison I just thought that if I got a new girlfriend I would forget about you." He cried and I started crying.

"Come here." I said and pulled him into a hug.

"I need you, I need you by my side I feel so empty and I have been feeling depressed ever since we broke up." He cried.

"I'm sorry." I said and put my fingers through his hair.

"Can I please stay at yours tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to my house and went in. My mom was cooking dinner.

"Nicole you're home, how was your day?" She asked.

"Mom, Cameron is gonna stay over is that ok?" I said and she looked at him.

"Umm yeah sure." She said and I nodded.

"Cameron you can go upstairs." I said.

"Thank you Mrs. Davis." Cameron said before he went up.

"Nicole are you crazy?" She whisper yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"Cameron is the reason that you were in the hospital in the first place. He's just using you." She said and I shook my head.

"No he's not, Cameron would never hurt me intentionally ever. You know nothing about our relationship." I said, getting frustrated.

"Fine, are you hungry?" She asked.

"No I lost my appetite." I said and went upstairs. I went in my room and slammed the door.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"No my mom is being annoying." I sighed and got on my bed.

"Cameron what happened to us?" I asked while putting my fingers through my hair.

"Me, I did things to you that I didn't know where gonna hurt you the way they did and I'm sorry." He said and I sighed.

"And I thought you were gonna hate me and not talk to me ever again." He said and I shook my head.

"I could never hate you." I said as he held my hands in his. I looked away and stood up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't keep letting you do this." I said as my eyes watered.

"Do what?" He asked, confused.

"I can't keep letting you come back into my life like this but there's just something about you." I said and he got up.

"I can leave if you want." He said and I shook my head.

"You're already here,"

"But you have to sleep on the floor." I continued and he nodded.

"Yeah, ok." I went in the hall closet and got him blankets and a pillow. The doorbell rang and I went downstairs to answer it. Kian stood there.

"Oh hi kian." I said as he smiled.

"Can I come in?"