Chapter 43

Nicole's P.O.V 2WeeksLater:

Everyday for the past 2 weeks I've been visiting Cameron in the hospital. Today he can come home and I'm super excited. I bought a bag with his clothes in it. I opened the door and smiled at him.

"Hey, I bought you a pair of clean clothes." I said and handed them to him.

"Hey." He pouted.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't give me a kiss." He said and I smiled. I leaned down and pressed my lips on his pink soft ones. He got up slowly.

"You alright?" I asked, and he nodded. 

"I'll be waiting outside." I said and walked out the door. I waited about ten minutes before Cameron walked through the door. I saw that he left his hair down and smiled, I love when he does that. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as if it was the last time he would hug me. I hugged him tightly and smiled.

"I love you so much." He said into my ear.

"I love you too." I said as he entwined our fingers.

"Yes, I'm finally free from that nasty hospital food, are you gonna cook me something when we get home?" He asked while we got in the car.

"Of course I'm gonna cook for my man." I laughed and took off.

"It was so hard being in that hospital.." He said while looking at me.

"I know." I said.

"Because I had to go two weeks without sex." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah, how do you think I feel?" I asked as we stopped at a red light.

"Well you could have done it yourself, but me, noooooo." He said and made me laugh even harder.

"Aww babe, I'll make it up to you." I winked at him as we pulled up to his house. I parked the car and Cameron got out. I walked around and grabbed his hand. We walked up the stairs, and I opened the door.

"Oh, later today the guys and some other people are gonna come over for a welcome home party." I said to him as he walked into the kitchen.

"Ok, so you're gonna cook for me?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yes." I said while walking over to the fridge. I took out the steak and put it on the counter. I looked at Cameron who was sitting in the chair on his phone. I walked over to him, and crouched down and looked him in the eye.

"What?" He smiled.

"Can I see your scar?" I asked, and he sighed.

"Yeah." He lifted his shirt up and I saw it. It was below his collar bone. I lightly ran my fingers over it.

"I'm sorry." I said while getting up.

"Jesus Nicole stop saying that, It's not your fault." He said sternly.

"No, yes it is, and I.... I could have lost you, do you get that?" While I was talking he got up and walked over to me, and by now he was about a foot away from me. He cupped my face with his hands.

"No, it's not, and you didn't lose me and that's all that matters. I love you." He said and kissed my lips. He pinned me against the counter.

"No, babe we can fuck later, I'm gonna cook for you now." I said and he sighed.

"Ok, let me help." He said and I shook my head.

"No, you just go and relax." I said, and he went into the living room. I started cooking steak and potatoes.

"Hey babe!" Cameron said.

"Yeah?"

"We should get our own apartment." He said and my stomach dropped.

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, would you want to?" He asked, and I laughed.

"No." I said jokingly.

"Ok." He said as I put the food on the plate.

"I'm just kidding babe, of course I would want to get our own apartment, come eat." I said and heard his footsteps come in the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck. The door opened, and I saw Nash.

"AYYYE Cameron you're home!!" Nash yelled and ran to Cameron. They bro hugged.

"So the hospital must have been fun." Nash said sarcastically as Cameron sat down and started eating.

"Yeah it was so fun, I got to see so many hot nurses, and you know sometimes I would act like there was something wrong with me just so they cou~" He stopped and looked at me, as I stood there with my eyebrows raised. I put my hands on my hips.

"What the fuck? I like how you just said that and I'm standing right her." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Really? Did you fuck one of them? I bet you did." I said.

"Really, how would I do that? I'm injured."

"Oh I'm sure you would find a way, you fucking pig." I said and walked away.

"What if I did, Huh? You couldn't please me, so someone had to." He said and I walked back over there.

"Are you serious? Wow you really amaze me Cameron, because I really thought that you could be faithful to me but no, your just like the other scum bags that I've dated." I said and he got up.

"You know what I'm not gonna fucking talk about this shit right now, I don't need to be stressed out by someone who doesn't care." He yelled.

"Doesn't care? I was there with you in that hospital every single day so don't bullshit me Cameron." I said while walking away. Nash was standing there the whole time.

"Yeah, now go cry." Cameron said and I speed walked toward him.

"Fuck you Cameron, I know it's your first day home and I wanted to make it a nice relaxing day for you, but nooooooo you have to fuck it up, just like you do every other time." I said, and he grabbed my arms. He kissed my lips passionately. This lasted for about a minute and a half.

"Stop Cameron, tell me, did you really fuck someone?" I asked.

"No." He said as I looked in his eyes.

"You're lying." I said while getting out of his hold and going upstairs. I slammed thee door, and went on my phone. The door opened, and Cameron stood there. I rolled my eyes as he sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry Ok? You have to understand something." He said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"I love you, with all of my fucking heart, like if I had the world in my hands I would give it all to you, but I am a man, and I do have needs and I promise you that, that was the last time I will ever cheat on you... Ever." He said and I looked at him.

"Ok." I said and he got up and opened his arms. I got up and gladly accepted his hug.

"I don't want a party, I just want to be with you today." He said and I smiled.

"Alright, I'll text them and let them know." I said and texted everybody that was supposed to come.

"Let's watch netflix and eat junk food." Cameron said and I smiled.

"I'll get the snacks, you put netflix on." I said and ran downstairs. I grabbed some cheetos, ice cream, muffins, and everything else I could find. I ran back upstairs, and Cameron was on the bed. I crawled in bed and we started watching Orange is The New Black. He swung his arm around my shoulder and I cuddled next to him.

"I love you." He said and I looked up and kissed his lips.

"Love you more." I said.

"Not possible."

"Yes possible." I said as he put his head in my lap. I put my fingers through his hair, and we enjoyed the time that we spent together. This is what I've been needing for a long time.