NSFW Alphabet - Midoriya

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- This man will do anything you want him to after sex he doesn't care what it is and he will happily do whatever you need him to if it makes you comfortable.

- You want a bath, he's on it, you want food he'll either cook some or just go out and get it for you, you want cuddles, he'll wrap his arms around you like you're the most precious thing in the world.

- He will do whatever he has to to make sure that you're relaxed and comfortable after doing the deed.

- He also refuses to let you do anything except let him take care of you so you just relax and lean into his touch while he takes care of you.

- He doesn't mind though, taking care of you is one of his favorite parts of nights like this and he just likes taking care of you in general after all you've done for him.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He knows that he just started developing his muscle strength but he's really proud of his arms well the muscles on his arms specifically.

- He especially loves how easily he can pick you up with them to change positions, or to hold you even closer than he was before.

- He thinks that every single part of you is beautiful but he has to say that his favorite body part of your is your face and the variety of expressions that come with your gorgeous features that drive him crazy.

- He absolutely loves staring into your eyes while your expression morphs into one of pure bliss and ecstasy.

- Whether you're on your knees, on top of him, or below him he loves seeing your face and how much even simple touches from him can affect your expressions.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He loves to make you cum whenever he can and he's always ready to clean up the potential mess that comes after his actions.

- He'll either make you cum with his fingers, tongue, or just his cock itself trying to give you as much pleasure as you can handle.

- He usually cums inside the condom but if the situation calls for it he'll pull out to cum on your ass or thighs and he'll quickly clean up the mess before it gets uncomfortable for you because of the rapidly cooling substance on your skin.

- If you're giving him a blowjob then he'll cum in your mouth or pull away so he can cum in a tissue because he doesn't want you to have a mess all over your face.

- If he ends up cumming before you, he'll always finish you off in any way you wish and he's always willing to stop if you cum and get too overstimulated, even if he hasn't finished yet.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- He really wants to fuck you while you're sleeping, or at least start off with you sleeping since he's pretty sure that you'd wake up pretty quickly.

- He doesn't know what it is but he just really want to experiment with how far he can get before you wake up.

- He would never do this without your consent of course, but he just doesn't exactly know how to bring it up in the first place.

- His mind just starts to fantasize about all different kinds of scenarios every time he sees you asleep and he can't help but wants to pounce on you the second he does spot your sleeping form.

- He almost snapped when you fell asleep in one of his shirts with booty shorts on but he managed to hold himself back in fear of scaring you.