The Incident

Midoriya:

- How the fuck did you get into another situation like this, your plane crashed, he was on the plane with you, you cannot find him, and you're busy running triage on the several wounded people around you. How the hell did this happen?

- Did someone curse you, did someone just decide that every bad thing that could happen to somebody is just going to happen to you all at once, you're getting sick and tired of this morbid shit you just want to live your life.

- You're still searching for him, you can't find him anywhere, why the hell would the universe do this to you, this isn't fair, this isn't fair, you've survived too much, you guys just wanted to go on a vacation. This isn't fair.

- Frustration radiates off of you as your adrenaline kicks in, you should probably be in agonizing pain yet you can barely feel anything as you rescue people from the rubble and desperately search for your phone.

- You need to call him, you need to call someone, it should be soon, people should be able to come rescue you soon, they'll notice the plane never landed... It'll be soon it'll be soon it'll be soon.

- "Don't panic, don't panic he'll kill you if you panic. Keep it together, keep it together he's fine, you know he's fine. There's no way he's not fine because if he wasn't fine I'd feel it. I'd be able to tell, he's fine he's fine he's fine."

- He calls out your name stumbling into view, clutching a bleeding stomach, the entire thing slashed open it's a miracle his intestines and organs aren't falling out of him, you rush to his side and sit him down.

- It clicks then, you're the only one not severely incapacitated, the only one with training anyway, there's no way he can help you, you have two hundred people relying on you to stay alive.

- He wants to help you, he tries to, but you don't let him. You force him to sit and stay until you can find something to keep his organs inside his body without him having to desperately clutch his stomach to do so.

- Keep it together, keep it together, don't freak out, you can't freak out, if you do people are going to die, it's a miracle most of them survived the crash anyway you are not about to be the thing that kills them.

- "Keep it together. You're doing great. I can't, I can't really feel anything, that's probably a bad sign. Do you know where the other half of the plane is? Maybe if we can find it there will be a med kit or something we can use to help these people."

- "Babe I love you, but sit stay and be quiet. Your organs are falling out of you I have to handle this myself okay? I know you hate it but you can't help here, you have to just stay put. For your own good please."

- You're shaking, he can tell you're shaking, he can hear it in your voice, you're freaking out but you're keeping it together, good job, nobody knows how this happened, you'll probably figure it out but for now you just need to figure out where the hell the rest of your plane went.

- It won't be long before you're rescued, you know it won't be. People still care about you two they'll notice when they don't hear anything from anybody for a while, there's no service shit, you're stuck.

- You stand there, staring at the carnage, watching the roughly hundred people that need help stumble around screaming as their family members try to calm them or comfort them because someone they loved didn't make it.