NSFW Alphabet - Tamaki

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- He's very shy after sex despite the fact that his confidence skyrockets during it so he kind of begs you to ask him to do something for you to distract from the shyness.

- It doesn't help when you do ask him to do something because he's still blushing and stuttering the rest of the night.

- He'll make sure to clean you up with a slight blush on his cheeks and he'll even give you a full body massage if he feels like it, not even if you ask him to, he'll just do it and it actually relaxes him as well knowing that you're relaxing as well.

- He makes sure all your needs are taken care of and he'll cuddle with you for the rest of the night if you wish.

- He doesn't mind if you want him to go out to get something either and it's always his pleasure to take care of you after such an amazing experience.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He really likes his ears since they're really unique and actually extremely sensitive when it comes to them being touched or stroked.

- He likes how much of an effect they have on him especially when you touch them because it just sends his horniness skyrocketing.

- He loves your breasts, not even in a sexual manner he just loves to bury his face in them while you two are cuddling and he just finds them so perfect and comfortable, and since you don't seem to ming that's usually where his hands or head end up.

- While you two are fucking though he loves to grip the soft flesh with his hands if they aren't preoccupied, and he tends to trace patterns all over the area.

- He also loves sucking on them and a number of other things that he imagines doing during class and he just genuinely enjoys the feeling of breasts in his hands so he loves them.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He's actually really worried about cumming inside you but since you're usually on top it's difficult for him to cum anywhere else.

- You always assure him though that he's got a condom on and if that fails you're on the pill so there's nothing to worry about.

- That usually puts his mind at ease and he enjoys the rest of the night without worrying about how many times he came where and how many condoms you two have gone through at that point.

- When he tops you though he pulls out most of the time and on the rarest occasion when you two don't have a condom around he prefers to be on top because it's easier for him to time when he pulls out just to be on the safe side.

- Any other time though he's usually cumming inside you and that's that because there's no way in hell he's pushing you off of him and potentially denying your orgasm.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- He tens to watch you when you're alone hoping to catch you changing or doing something that involves little to no clothing and then he jacks off to the memory or photos he took.

- He will never let anyone see those photos and he keeps them in a hidden folder with a passcode so no one's getting in there except him.

- He doesn't want to freak you out with this and even though he's gotten enough courage around you to just ask for sex he doesn't think he could ever let you know about this because he's kind of amazed and ashamed that he didn't chicken out and did it multiple times.

- He'll never admit it especially to himself but he loves the fact that you have no idea how many nude and sexual photos he has of you.

- If you ever do find them and ask him to delete them he'll do so without a second thought but until then he just does it every once in a while to feel the thrill of potentially getting caught while watching you.