When He gets Jealous

Midoriya:

- He still hadn't told you about his feelings for you but he was planning on it which is probably why he was getting pretty jealous over the people you've been talking to recently.

- You were talking to a random guy that came up to you asking for directions to the nearest cafe and for some reason this bothered him so much that he could not look away from your interaction with him not once.

- You noticed when he started getting a little too close and started to lean away but you figured that this guy was probably just trying to hear you considering that you were on a busy street you had to yell at each other to properly hear.

- You weren't the only one who noticed though however, Midoriya thought that this guy was making a move on you so he started to contemplate if he should intervene or not.

- Midoriya was silently watching the whole situation, completely prepared to jump in if he needed to even at the risk of you figuring out he has feelings for you because it's obvious, at least to him, that he's currently jealous.

- He noticed that the guy got even closer to you and started to lightly touch your arm and even though you didn't react he decided to jump into action and peel the guy's hand off your arm almost breaking it in the process and making the guy bite back a scream.

- He stared this poor guy down watching his every move as this man desperately tries to pull his hand away because he doesn't want it to break.

- "Don't ever touch her again. Don't ever speak to her again. Don't even look in her direction or I'll shatter every bone in your hand and if you do it again after that I'll just rip your arm out of its socket."

- You've never heard him use that tone before and it honestly shocked him too because he wasn't thinking in his right mind and he would never make this kind of a threat in a normal situation.

- It even sent shivers down your spine because of how scary and different it sounded from his usual happy lighthearted tone so you weren't expecting to hear him threaten somebody even as this poor guy runs away.

- "Izuku, are you all right? That was a little intense. Did something happen to you today because you nearly snapped that guy's hand without even realizing it?"

- "Me?! I'm fine! You should be worried about yourself! Are you all right?! He was getting in your personal space so, of course, I was going to step in and help you!"

- "...I'm fine Izuku he was just asking for directions and wiping a piece of fluff off of my sleeve. The reason he was so close is because he couldn't hear me considering how loud the area around us is."

- He completely misread the situation and now he has to try to explain to you what was going on in his head without completely revealing his feelings.

- He apologizes for getting completely caught up in his own jealousy and you accept his apology because you understand he was just trying to protect you and most likely didn't mean any harm.

- He decided that he's going to confess to you by the end of the week because this is hardly the first incident where he almost broke something on somebody because he thought they were hitting on you. 

Bakugo:

- You're currently hanging out with your guy best friend at the mall completely oblivious to the pair of eyes watching you intently...at least that's what he thinks and continues to think until the end of the day.