When You Have A Nightmare

Midoriya:

- You have a lot of nightmares when it comes to your quirk since it's kind of like Midoriya's but a bit more destructive when it isn't in control so you usually use the healing side of it instead of the damaging side.

- You always fear that you'll hurt the people around you with your quirk so that's also why you tend to train away from the other students but it's why you have a lot of nightmares about hurting people as well.

- They never last long because you always manage to wake yourself up and snap out of whatever hell you were going through in your sleep but that guarantees that you will not be going back to sleep that night so you usually get up and just walk around the dorms trying to work off some energy.

- He stays up ridiculously late for someone who trains as much as he does so when he hears you walking around the dorm he's immediately up and following you around asking what's wrong.

- You don't lie and tell him you had a nightmare but you also tell him he doesn't need to worry about it and that you're just going to probably hang out and watch some TV downstairs so you don't disturb anybody.

- You telling him you had a nightmare though is just an invitation for him to stay with you all night no matter how tired he may get so that's what he does much to your dismay since you don't want to bother him.

- He insists that it's fine and even if you try to shake him off by going outside he'll be right next to you pulling you back in so you don't get in trouble with Mr. Aizawa for going out after curfew.

- He doesn't really pry into your nightmare because he doesn't want you to be feeling fearful while you're awake and while you're asleep so he keeps his mouth shut until you choose to tell him what it was about if you decide to at all.

- He's smart enough to know that it has something to do with your quirk since that's usually what weighs down your mind all day even though he's seen how hard you've worked to control it and he thinks you're doing great.

- He keeps his smile though and tries to cheer you up by suggesting you watch crappy horror movies or comedies while also offering to make your favorite meal even though he can't cook all that well.

- "Izuku you really don't have to stay up with me I know you have a long day of training tomorrow so you should get some sleep. Please I don't want you getting hurt because you're sleep-deprived."

- "I'll go to sleep when you go to sleep. I'm not going to let you sit out here alone in the middle of the night it's too depressing of a sight. So coffee?"

- You sigh and nod already having worked off too much energy to even bother trying to stop him so you just give in and let him do whatever he wants.

- Eventually thanks to his energetic state and the fact that you only got like an hour of sleep you'll fall asleep either on the couch or on his lap.

- Once he notices that you've passed out he'll either take you to your bed or just go ahead and fall asleep right with you on the couch since he'll probably run out of energy as well.

- If that happens the other students of 1A are always either confused or just annoyed with seeing you two hogging the couch in the morning.