The Consequences

Midoriya:

- Hah, he's pretty much ghosted every pro hero he knows including All Might, the only one he really acknowledges is Aizawa but that's simply because Aizawa did everything he could to get him off the hook so he's really the only one he tolerates.

- His perception of heroes, in general, has been completely shattered, he's really lost a hell of a lot of faith in them especially since a lot of his teachers at U.A. went ahead and testified against him and he has no idea why.

- He figures that maybe they were just going along with what everyone else was doing, maybe they didn't want to put their reputation at risk, maybe they have a vendetta against him, he has no idea and frankly, he doesn't care.

- He's very angry, but since he is close to graduating he's not just going to up and abandon the path he's chosen, in a few more months he'll never have to associate with any of these people again so right now he's just trying to bite his tongue, finish his classes, and then graduate with you.

- These heroes are making it very difficult for him to not mouth off though, a few of them have apologized, others just avoid him like the plague, and his favorites are the ones that tried to start talking to him as if they didn't almost get him thrown in jail based on a false testimony they provided.

- He finds himself going to you whenever he does feel the need to hold his tongue, you're able to help him distract his mind regardless of whether or not the hero is still standing next to him trying to make conversation, he usually tunes them out and thanks to your help he has something to focus on.

- You're giving the heroes the same exact treatment, you're not really talking to any of them, the only one you even tolerate is Aizawa and you've had a bone to pick with All Might for a hell of a long time and this entire incident has just made it worse.

- You know that he cares about his prodigy you truly do but he's just not doing a very smart job of showing it, you don't even acknowledge when he's in a room anymore even though he's still very loud every time he enters one, you just stay focused on your work unless your boyfriend starts interacting with you of course.

- He's so indebted to you and so grateful to you so he's been showering you with affection ever since he got back and he doesn't intend to stop, if he thought he was clingy before, this man will never leave your side, he's always ready willing and waiting to do anything you need him to, all you have to do is ask.

- He doesn't really know how to make this up to you because it's not like he can do anything that can equate to you getting him out of a life sentence or hell getting him out of a death sentence so he's going to stick to doing the little things unless you ask for something more.

- You seem to just be enjoying having him around though, you missed him for the weeks he was gone so now you don't mind if he's glued to you because, in that short amount of time, he did leave you alone, you became quite touch starved.

- He did as well but you're much more obvious about it and he finds you so adorable when you wrap your arms around him and never let go regardless of what either of you may or may not be doing at that moment.

- You two live in your own little world, a nice little personal bubble that the both of you share and nobody really tries to bother either of you, all of his classmates and friends are well aware of how tired the both of you are of all of these incidents so they leave you be.