When He Turns You On

Midoriya:

- He's doing this completely unintentionally and he most likely has no idea what exactly he is doing to you so you've elected to keep your mouth shut while silently observing your shirtless boyfriend workout for no reason in your room.

- Seriously he walked into your room did a little bit of homework with you and then randomly started working out with his clothes on, got too hot, and then took his shirt off so now you're completely distracted from whatever work you had to do because you can't stop staring at him.

- He's barely breaking a sweat however it's taking every ounce of self-control you have not to pounce on him especially since he's hardly keeping quiet and making himself scarce like he usually does.

- Yeah...he knows exactly what he's doing to you and he's been subtly glancing in your direction ever since he started working out and he's got to say he's very amused by watching you squirm in your seat while you pretend to not stare at him even though he can feel your eyes analyzing every single part of him.

- He doesn't know why he felt like messing with you today but all he knows is he did which is why he was now going to fake a cramp just as an excuse to get you to touch him.

- He crawled over to you after he pretended to drop to the ground and you were obviously concerned so you met him halfway and he carefully took your wrist and placed it right on his abs carefully asking you if anything feels off to you.

- He's making sure you move your hands slowly though so you can trace every single outline of every single one of his abs and needless to say your hand is shaking at this point and you have so much blood rushing to your head you're surprised your nose didn't bleed.

- He pulls you closer to where you're sitting on his lap with your hands still pressed right against him although he moved it lower, closer to his belt and that's when you took initiative and just shoved your hands into his pants.

- He nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck while you carefully and eagerly stroke him his hips subtly moving and bucking into your hand indulging in every last moment he can of this entire situation.

- One of his hands makes its way to your waist and pulls you closer which causes you to grind against him surprising to you but expected for him since that was exactly what he was intending, his eyes raking over you for a brief second before grinding against your hand thankful for your not exactly gentle pace.

- His hips stutter a few seconds later barely hiding his moans as he moves in to kiss you, his tongue tracing your lips and His hands pulling you even closer to him trying to get you flush against him even though that's not really possible at the moment.

- He groans at the feeling of his cum staining his boxers however he doesn't really want to push you off of him since he's got you worked up in the first place however you don't seem to want anymore at the moment which surprised him.

- Sure he got you going but really you just wanted to get him off that was the only thing that was really going to satisfy you at the moment so that's what you did and now you're completely fine even though you can't deny that there is an ache in between your legs but he'll most likely take care of that later.

- He doesn't really want to make this too difficult on you nor does he want to be a huge tease which is why he keeps offering to return the favor to you even though you keep denying that and telling him that you're completely fine.