He Meets Your Parents

Midoriya:

- He was curious about your family in general because you never really talk about them and when he did ask you you just revealed that your mother abandoned you when your father moved out to live with someone else.

- You haven't seen your mother since and you barely have a relationship with your father so you were very surprised when he showed up at the dorms looking for you.

- Midoriya was excited at the fact to meet your father at first until he noticed the quite angered look on your face and he immediately dropped the smile he had.

- Last time you saw your father he took your money and went to spend it on his new family so you weren't exactly happy to see him walking up to you looking for a hug which you swiftly dodge.

- You don't really care that you don't have a relationship with him but the fact that he keeps showing up begging you for stuff the second he needs it annoys the hell out of you.

- Everyone in the room noticed the tension between you two and the tension got even more noticeable when Midoriya moved to your side asking you if you are alright trying to calm you down before you hit something.

- Your father managed to piece together that Midoriya was your boyfriend so he happily jumped up and shook his hand while completely forgetting that you were right there.

- "You must be my daughter's new boyfriend I'm afraid I haven't met many of you. I hope she isn't causing too much trouble for you like she does us. You let me know if she does alright I'll set her straight."

- Pretty much your entire class had to hold you back from beating the shit out of him for that comment but Midoriya wasn't phased and he very quickly replied.

- "Wow you really don't know your daughter huh? You think she's causing anybody trouble and that you of all people would be able to set her straight if she was. She could level a city if she wanted to you are no threat and the fact that you think you have any power over her after abandoning her really makes me curious as to how you've managed to get this far without getting your teeth knocked out. You only call your daughter when you need money so don't pretend like you care who she's dating. Now please leave before she breaks out of our classmates hold and does kick the shit out of you."

- The smile on his face is threatening and anyone could tell that, anyone except your father.

- "Who the hell do you think you're talking to you little brat? I'll make it so you never see my daughter again don't think that you can just-"

- Midoriya hit him and he went flying but luckily didn't break anything and pretty much everyone was stunned at the fact that he actually hit someone.

- You were the only one who wasn't in shock and you were just laughing because you enjoyed watching him get pushed around since he does it to everyone else.

- Your father ran off like the coward he is and Midoriya apologize profusely to you for doing that but you didn't really care you like that he stood up for you.

- You always laugh at that incident now and even though he's still embarrassed by it it's not like your family is going to have any say over who you're dating so it doesn't really matter to you.