The Little Things He Does

Midoriya:

- He copies all of the notes that he writes in his notebook and gives them to you, not to mention all the tips and tricks he memorizes and then writes down for you specifically so only you and him know them.

- He also takes notes on you as well, when he watches your training he likes to be able to jot down all of your progress, and you like that as well because you're able to see exactly what you may or may not need to improve on thanks to those notes.

- Honestly, he practically hands you the answers to most of the exams you take, and while you aren't necessarily complaining you're trying to make sure that he himself is also studying correctly and is also using the notes he gives to you because you don't want his grade to go down at all.

- He really helps you out with all your notes in your classes and you never once asked him to start doing that for you, he just randomly decided one day that he would take double the notes simply because he wanted you to relax and he didn't want you stressing out over school.

- He does that quite a lot in your life, he handles pretty much everything you would be doing in your spare time whether that be chores, school work, or hell even cooking your own dinner he tries to handle it all even though you tell him not to.

- You appreciate everything that he does for you but you don't want him to burn himself out, he tends to forget about his own health when he's trying to take care of yours and you would prefer it if he would let you do at least a few things around the dorms.

- You know there's no way in hell you're going to be able to stop him from taking double the notes he usually does, simply because you've tried several times before but it never worked but you can at least get him to relax on helping you with your chores.

- You don't even have difficult chores, you take out the trash, cook occasionally, and clean up the dorms as every other student does, it's really no big deal yet he always tries to immediately help you and then eventually just takes over because he doesn't want you to worry your pretty little head over it.

- He says that word for word so sweetly to you and while you want to be annoyed and you want to tell him to go sit down he gives you the biggest puppy dog eyes while he's taking whatever utensil you were using out of your hands which usually makes you cave.

- At some point, it became routine for you so you honestly stopped noticing how often he does immediately take over your chores even though you do try every single day to get them done but you've given up trying to actually put up a fight when he comes around.

- Surprisingly, this doesn't stress him out at all, his work, his chores, combined with yours, never really burns him out, he doesn't know why but he's actually super energized and super happy when he's doing all of this for you even though you do almost always try to talk him out of it.

- He wants you to take it easy, he'll take it easy right after he's done with your chores, which he can get done remarkably quickly if he's using his quirk and he's completely forgetting the fact that you could get all of your stuff done in an equal amount of time.

- Even though it bugs you, you're well aware of the fact that he's being sweet, he's really just caring for you and his own a little bit obsessive way and as long as he promises you that he isn't collapsing and he isn't getting burnt out, you let him do as he wishes.