Regaining Your Trust

Midoriya:

- You've been training extremely hard non-stop for the past three weeks and it's starting to worry him quite a bit.

- He realized that you're probably trying to work with your work and trying to prove yourself as well when it comes to being a hero.

- He knows that is common is probably helped prompt this and he feels horrible for that but he can't just watch you kill yourself since you're basically doing the same thing he was and it bothers him how much it's affecting him as well.

- Your positions are basically reversed from the fight as he sits next to your bed in the infirmary trying to convince you to take a break for once so you don't break every bone in your body.

- You don't see the problem since he did the same thing for months so you don't see the issue with doing it for a few weeks while you train your quirk.

- "Izuku I'm all right, I'm not dead, and I'll lay off in about a week. I can go a little while longer today anyway so I'll probably get back to that when Recovery Girl lets me leave. I really am fine so don't worry."

- His eyes widen as he realizes you're staying with he said to you the first time he wound up bedridden because of his injuries and he realizes how difficult it must have been for you in this position to watch him be wounded over and over again and not being able to stop it.

- "Y/N, please. Do you remember when you were begging me to take a break? That's what I'm doing now because you are the exact same condition I was. You're working way too hard and I don't want you to die. I want you to survive to become a hero. Please, take a break and let me help you. Listen to me even though I didn't listen to you."

- You finally acknowledge how wounded you actually are and how difficult this must be for the both of you.

- You just nod despite your concerns when it comes to your progress in the hero course but he quickly dispels those as he takes your hand in his and pulls you into a kiss.

- He doesn't want to pull away from you and fear that the second he lets you go you're going to go back to training like crazy.

- "Please just trust me Y/N. You're going to make a great hero and you're already ahead in the course so please just take a break so you don't kill yourself."

- You hug him and nod once again letting him know that you will take a break and you're actually trusting him and holding him to his word.

- He never wants to make you feel inadequate to anyone in the class or him for that matter since you're extremely powerful so he makes sure to let you know that he'll train with you if you want him too and he thinks that it will be beneficial to the both of you.

- He wants to make sure you're not destroying your body and since his work requires some of the same precautions he's willing to train with you to make sure you're safe.

- His face lights up when you say you're willing to do that and he's so glad that you finally seems to trust him a little bit more when it comes to your quirk and you believe him when he says that you are far from a desk worker.

Bakugo:

- Since you two have made up everything has gone pretty much back to normal except for the fact that you don't really break the rules at all anymore.