When He Makes You Blush

Midoriya:

- Making him blush is really easy but whenever he wants to get you back he kind of struggles with it because you're really good at preventing him from even noticing if your cheeks turn red.

- When he tries to make you blush he always just becomes as blunt as possible and says literally whatever is on his mind when it comes to you which usually takes you by surprise so you don't necessarily blush you just go into shock.

- You tend to forget just how bold he can really be when it comes to anything involving you whether that be him becoming really touchy or just staying really flirty things to you out of nowhere.

- This just catches you off guard and it takes you a long time to register what he said and did so usually it's like an hour later when your cheeks finally heat up.

- He takes that as you blushing at nothing and it just makes him try harder the next time when he tries to make you blush so it's really complicated for him.

- When you finally tell him why your cheeks just randomly turn red hours after his attempt he feels so much pride and his face seems to literally light up with happiness.

- Seriously, he was glowing, and you could tell how genuinely happy he was that he had the same effect on you that you did with him.

- He still tries super hard to make you blush but really he doesn't need to because you will just blush at random stuff he does because he just looks so good doing it.

- Seeing him train specifically is a good example when it comes to you just getting lost and thought about how attractive he is while he's doing it and not breaking his bones in the process.

- You'll end up zoning out and you shriek when he snaps you out of it but other than that you never bring that up to him.

- "Y/N are you okay? You're staring at nothing you'll need to blink eventually. Seriously are you all right do I need to call someone?"

- "Izuku I'm fine I just got caught up in watching you let's go pick up some dinner before we go back to the dorms everyone's probably starving anyway so they'll be begging for food by the time we get back."

- He doesn't know how you just glossed over the fact that you were zoning out because of him because that fact made his face turn completely red.

- He's in a great mood for the rest of the day though and compliments like that from you really boost his confidence.

- He's just super happy that he could do anything and know that you could blush from it and seeing you blush usually makes him blush because you just look so cute.

- You don't know why he gets so giddy whenever he makes you blush but you don't mind it because seeing his happy face usually puts a smile on yours.

Bakugo:

- He's never able to immediately get you back because when you make him blush he's just a stuttering mess for hours.

- When he finally snaps out of it though it is so easy to get you back he was genuinely surprised the first time he managed to make you blush with literally a snap of his fingers.