Where Do I Go When I Vanish

Hello, my beautiful loves this is kinda a random A/N but I just felt like promoting some stuff and explaining why I occasionally become inactive here! (I'm still posting guys don't worry. I know I traumatized you with that six-month break)

Firstly I updated the cover of this book! I've been writing it for two maybe three years now and the cover has never changed but I really needed something different and I really love how it turned out.

Needing change is also why I occasionally become inactive. Writing so many chapters about the same thirteen characters for so long has really put a strain on my creative ability because it's hard to come up with inspiration for every single character in every scenario. Which is why I go off and write other things. (Not my poor untouched other books but I'll get to those!)

I usually go and create characters on c.ai and I recently created a new tumblr that focuses specifically on monster-loving called loveydoveymonsters. There's not much posted on there right now but I go back and forth. One chapter here, one story there, a few c.ai characters in the middle. I really don't want you guys to think I've become inactive when I leave for a week because I am it just takes me a little while to write chapters here. The reason I took my break was because I had such bad writer's block and no motivation to write at all but now that I have a routine I can consistently post. Maybe not more than once or twice a week but I'm definitely trying!

I know this wasn't really necessary but I wanted to share my other projects with you guys in case you were interested. I was also thinking about creating a Discord server for you guys to reach out to because I love constructive criticisms as well as requests and recommendations, so please let me know if you'd be interested in that! I really appreciate every single one of you and I'm sorry I neglect you but I'm getting back into a routine that works for me so I hope you all continue enjoying my stories because I love the lovely comments you all leave! 

Here's the link to my other projects should you be interested and thank you all for reading! Have an amazing day/night you all are awesome!

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/loveydoveymonsters

c.ai: https://character.ai/profile/CrystalDiaty