NSFW Alphabet - Kaminari

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- He wants to be attentive and caring but he's so tired after sex that you end up taking care of him or he just ends up sleeping for the rest of the night.

- You don't mind because you like taking care of him or just going to sleep with him after everything.

- Even though he does fall asleep pretty quickly he always makes it up to you in the morning since he usually wakes up before you so he makes you breakfast, sowers/bathes with you, and he also likes to just carry you around all morning just cause he can.

- If he ever does have stamina left though he will make sure that you're all right or if you need anything he's on top of it.

- That's pretty rare though so you're treated like a goddess when you wake up in the morning even though you tell him that he doesn't have to anything for you.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He really likes his chest out of all the parts on his body mainly because he can easily see the marks you leave on it.

- He loves seeing your scratch marks when you scratch down his chest while riding him and the hickeys you may or may not leave all over his collarbone.

- His favorite body part on you is your neck and collarbone area because he can easily access your sweet spot and leave noticeable marks everywhere, practically painting your skin with marks and bruises leaving nothing left that isn't his.

- He sometimes likes to drag you into the bathroom with him to look in the mirror while he traces the hickeys on your neck and you trace the marks on his chest.

- He'll even leave another one if he thinks he missed a spot when looking at them later because he wants your neck to be completely covered by the time you go out again.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He usually cums inside of you since you're on the pill, he usually wears a condom, and his pull-out game is absolutely nonexistent.

- You two always have protection though and if you don't you two only do oral and foreplay that night so you're both satisfied without risk. 

- He knows that he sucks at pulling out but one of the main factors of that is because you tend to lock your legs around him so he can't pull out, and you both are usually too lost in the moment to realize so when he does cum he doesn't even realize that he couldn't pull out.

- He doesn't like cumming down your throat though mainly because he doesn't want you struggling to swallow something that tastes bitter.

- He's fine if you cum on his tongue though because he actually likes how you taste and constantly says that you're his favorite meal.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- He really wants to fuck you in front of a mirror, so much so that when he's horny and you're not around he'll jack-off in front of one imagining that you're there.

- He knows it's not really a big deal and you most likely wouldn't mind because it's just changing positions but he doesn't know if you would be comfortable watching yourself get fucked.

- He actually wants to do it so much that he played an audio recording he had of you moaning just to immerse himself even more while he jacked-off in front of the mirror which caused him to almost get caught since it was playing at full volume.

- He's dropped hints here and there but you tend to be dense when it comes to this stuff because you're always zoning out.

- He just doesn't want you to be weirded out so he keeps his mouth shut and carries on with the rest of his day.