When He Has A Nightmare

Midoriya:

- All he can feel is searing pain rushing through his body like knives digging into his skin as he falls to the ground having being hit by something he doesn't even know what.

- He's only able to register the sound of screams and the smell of the city on fire as another raging blow from All For One's quirk paralyzes him.

- He can't move in the slightest and he watches as the League slaughters countless civilians and heroes, they all fall so quickly he barely even registers that it's happening before they're on the ground lying lifeless in front of his eyes.

- His heart shatters as All For One drags you buy the hair right in front of him and he helplessly watches as he begins to summon a blade pointed directly at you.

- He tries to scream, he tries to beg for him to stop, he tries to tell you he loves you so you can hear something before you die but he can't say a word.

- All For One plunges the blade straight through your heart and you fall to the ground right in front of him with your eyes wide open watching him as you bleed out the life slowly draining from your eyes as he watches with terror on his face.

- He forces himself to look up at all for one as he summons another blade and he sees all the other heroes who hosted One For All and they smile at him holding their hands out to him telling him it's his time.

- He reaches out to them as the blade goes straight through him and he closes his eyes ready to die having already lost everything he could ever lose.

- "Izuku!"

- His eyes shoot open with a gasp and he looks around and notices that you're rapidly tapping on his back since he ended up squeezing you so tight in sleep.

- You had spent the night with him in his dorm since you two were going to study but ended up falling asleep together and you woke up to him basically crushing your spine because he was holding on to you with every bit of strength he had.

- He loosens his grip only slightly so you can breathe but still continue to hold you so thankful for the fact that what just happened was just a nightmare and you're still with him, everyone is still with him.

- "Izuku, what happened? It was just a bad dream you know that right? I'm not going anywhere I promise."

- You're not stupid and you're well aware of his personality so you were able to figure out what the nightmare was about pretty quickly without him even having to tell you.

- "I'll be all right Y/N I just need to stay like this for right now, please. You can go back to sleep if you want. I'm going to stay up a little while longer.

- You don't go back to sleep and in fact, you stay up the rest of the night with him drying his tears and staying in his arms for as long as he wants you to and you do whatever you can to convince him that everything is going to be fine since you know how difficult it is for him to cope with these kinds of nightmares alone.

Bakugo:

- He can't process what's happening in front of him as he watches All Might fall to the ground exhausted and deflated his muscular form long gone.