NSFW Alphabet - Dabi

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- He doesn't really know how to take care of you afterward so he just sticks to asking if you're okay and wrapping an arm around your waist.

- He just gets really worried that he might do something wrong and just accidentally hurt you or your feelings.

- He would like to be kind and caring while making sure your every need is taken care of but he just doesn't know where or how to start at that so he just makes sure you aren't in pain and you don't need any pain meds before just cuddling you.

- If you want to get up, he lets you but if you're not back within ten minutes he'll get up and drag you back to wherever you two were laying.

- He's relatively silent but he will start quick conversations with you just to check up on you every once in a while before you fall asleep.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He doesn't really care about his body since most of it will get burned eventually so he doesn't pick favorites on him.

- He loves everything on you though but if he was forced to pick a favorite then he'd most likely go with your back or your spine specifically.

- He just likes to run his fingers down your spine and back itself because he loves watching you shiver against his touch when he applies pressure to your muscles and directly to your spine itself while thrusting up into you.

- He also just likes to feel your figure and look at your body and admire it since he doesn't really admire much on his own.

- He tends to hug you from behind as well just so he can apply a little bit of pressure to your lower back because he knows how sensitive it is.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He's actually able to control himself enough to control when he shoots his load so his pull-out game is strong as hell.

- He rarely cums inside you so he just finishes on your ass, back, chest, or just down your throat, wherever it's most convenient at the time.

- If you want him to finish somewhere specific then he will but it's usually wherever's easiest so you usually have to take a shower afterward and since he can go for multiple rounds it doesn't help that he never cums in the same place twice.

- He tends to cum on his favorite places and then just starts finishing on random parts of your body because he just doesn't like to layer it.

- You don't really care as long as you're not completely covered by the end of it then he can finish wherever he wants.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- He's got random nude photos of you hidden all around the bar and the most frequent places he visits just in case he needs to jack off.

- He hides them extremely well so no one else can find them even if they tried but he kind of likes the idea of someone fawning over something that will never be theirs.

- You know that he prints out the pictures you send him but you don't know where they go after that and he intends to keep it that way because he doesn't want you to get mad at him or just become unwilling to take pictures for him.

- He knows that if anyone would be able to find them it'd be you so he tries to hid them in unique places just to make sure that never happens.

- He just really likes your photos and he knows anyone can easily find them on his phone so as long as he knows where they are physically then he's fine with keeping it a secret.