When He Wants Attention

Midoriya:

- He actually gets really nervous if he's being too clingy or not so he never really asks for your attention because he just doesn't want to bother you.

- When he does get desperate for you though he'll eventually give in and start clinging to you constantly.

- He'll walk you to your class and leave his early so he can pick you up and spend as much time with you as he can.

- He doesn't even have to talk to you to be satisfied because just being in your presence, in general, is enough to make him happy for at least a week before he wants your full attention again.

- When he does finally want your full undivided attention he will never leave your side and he'll stay over at your house or you'll be staying at his if it's over the weekend.

- You notice his new clingy behavior but you don't really mind so you indulge him as much as you can.

- "Izuku who's house are we staying at this weekend?"

- "What?"

- "I noticed that you've been hovering a bit more lately. Do you want to have a few weekend dates or maybe binge-watching some movies? Whatever you want to do I'm up for since I don't have anything to do this weekend."

- "Really? Anything? Thank you Y/N."

- He likes to keep you locked in a hug for the entirety of your dates just making sure you're by him.

- Since you two can get pretty busy with training and class he tends to cherish those extra special weekend dates with you.

- Any date with you is special to him but the extra time spent with you just makes him even happier.

- It's gotten to the point where he doesn't even need to tell you when he wants attention you can just tell and he loves it.

- You always give him attention though so it's rare for him to need to actually beg for your attention.

- It helps that you two have several of the same classes together so really getting your attention is a given.

Bakugo:

- He's way too proud to admit to you that he absolutely loves it when you give him any attention in the slightest so imagine how hard it is for him to ask for it.

- You like to tease him so when you can tell he wants your attention you'll actively either ignore him or just act super busy.

- It's kind of cruel but the look on his face when he finally asks you to spend some time with him makes it all worth it in the end.

- Hell he even realizes that you purposefully tease him but he doesn't care since it's not like he can force you to spend time with him but he remains defiant until it gets genuinely painful for him to be away from you so he has to ask for your affection.

- He tries his best to ask you nicely but he gets so flustered that he ends up demanding a date out of you in the funniest way.