The Call

Midoriya:

- The villain that's been keeping you captive has been anything but gentle with you and she's made a plain as day that she won't hesitate to kill you if the heroes disagree with her on how much you're worth.

- She's got you in quirk canceling cuffs and you're surrounded by people who are loyal to her so even if you could break out of these cuffs and fight you wouldn't make it very far.

- Not to mention the amount of pain you're in because once again torturing you seems to be the best part of her days and you do your best to stay composed but it's getting difficult to act like none of this is affecting you.

- The shit she does hurts like hell and even though you're able to put on a brave face you're in absolute agony the second she turns around and she can't see you double over in pain not to mention that she's been trying to get information out of you as well because she wants to know how the heroes found out about her base.

- Once she finally got seemingly bored with torturing you she took a couple of photos of you and sent them to a few heroes who she knows is trying to get you back and she also knows that they're the ones that got you into the situation in the first place.

- Aizawa didn't know how to react when he saw those photos and he didn't know if he should show Midoriya or not because regardless of whether or not he saw the photos it looked like he was about to hit something and he just needed some incentive to do so.

- Aizawa sighed and decided that it would probably be best to just let Midoriya know all the details about what's going on since he's involved enough in the case already and just itching to storm that base.

- Everyone knows where you are they just can't get to you safely because as far as they know this villain is willing to kill you the second they do anything stupid like storming the base with no plan.

- That's when Aizawa's cell phone started to ring and he decided to put it on speaker so Midoriya and the other heroes in the room would be able to hear.

- The villain really wanted to make it plain as day that she just wants money and a hell of a lot of it if they ever want to see you again and it was quite a high price as well but Midoriya was immediately asking if he could talk to you to make sure that she didn't kill you after sending those photos.

- He hears her sigh but makes to talk into the phone nonetheless and he was immediately apologizing to you for not being able to get there sooner.

- "Y/N I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry this is happening. This shouldn't be happening to you. We're going to bring you home okay you're going to be just fine. I love you so much."

- "Izuku I don't know how much more of this I can take. She's telling me to tell you that if you don't pay her the exact amount she wants she'll kill me in one of the most painful ways she can think of."

- "That's not going to happen we'll pay her whatever she wants. You're going to be back here as soon as possible and I'll be damned the heroes want to argue with me about it."

- He looked quite a few heroes in the eye when he said that last comment making it plain as day that he doesn't give a damn about what they say because they're going to pay her whatever she wants and he's going to get you back no matter what.