Caught Making Out

Midoriya:

- He hadn't seen you all day, so when he saw you sitting o a bench in front of the school he tackles you in a hug nearly slamming you against the floor however he made sure that the only thing your head hit was his hand as you landed.

- He was just missing you so much for no particular reason but he couldn't help but start eagerly and greedily kissing you the second he was able to.

- You pull away and quickly hide your blushing face in his chest especially since he's never been that bold before especially when it came to any kind of intimacy involving you in general.

- "I-Izuku? What was that for?"

- "I just missed you so much today and I couldn't help it when I saw your gorgeous face. Is it wrong for me to want to kiss my amazing and beautiful girlfriend?"

- His comments and compliments only made you blush even more and you just continued to nuzzle your face into his chest trying to hide how red you actually were even though he could easily see it because your blush had spread to your ears at this point making them a pleasant shade of red.

- He quickly stood up, took your hand, and walked you behind the school, where he proceeded to gently press you against a wall and kiss you again, getting a little more confident now that he's sure you two are in a more isolated area.

- He moves closer to you, practically pinning you against the wall and standing in between your legs, as he licks your bottom lip for permission begging you to allow him to continue.

- You gladly grant him access to your mouth and allow him to explore every inch of it as much as he pleases which he immediately pounces on and takes advantage of since he doesn't know how much time he'll have to actually do this.

- He only pulls away when you need air and then dives back in barely giving you time to actually breathe even though that was the whole reason he pulled away in the first place.

- He snakes a hand under the hem of your shirt so he can massage your hip and trace your hips with his fingers admiring your figure even though he doesn't have a clear picture of it.

- You let out a soft moan and your legs slightly spread so he can press you even further into the wall so that you're now trapped against it with him flush against you so you have no room to move at all.

- He's about to continue until he hears All Might slamming the door open right next to you which makes him freeze for a millisecond as he tries to process what his mentor just interrupted.

- He jumps away from you and helps you stand steady while fixing your clothes, all while praying that All Might doesn't notice how quick he's moving as he tries to make sure you're decent before his teacher notices that you're there.

- He answers All Might's questions with slight annoyance in his voice, which confuses All Might and he drags him to Recovery Girl just in case anything was actually wrong, completely ignoring his protests that he's fine.

- He gives you a sad, apologetic look while he's forced to leave you behind, and boy oh boy does he have one hell of an attitude for the rest of the day because you were sent on a mission before he was able to leave Recovery Girl's office so he didn't even have a chance to continue what he started.