NSFW Alphabet - Keigo

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- He might not have enough stamina to get out of bed but he will send his feathers to go do everything for him.

- He'll just wrap his arms around you and snuggle into your chest while a few of his feathers fly around your apartment, tidying up the mess that the both of you may have made and making sure to get everything you might need.

- He's really physically affectionate after sex though because he wants to keep you there with him for as long as he can before either of you have to leave.

- He tends to rub your sides and hips while leaving gentle, soothing kisses on your chest and collarbone.

- Even though he talks a big game he gets a bit shy afterward so he tries to avoid eye contact with you just a little bit until the initial rush wears off.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He's a huge fan of his body and is proud of most if not all of it but he doesn't think he'll find anything that tops his wings.

- He just likes his quirk and his wings in general especially when you stroke or scratch them, it's just so soothing and he likes to wrap his wings around you when you two fall asleep.

- He really loves your ass and will never hesitate to slap, grab, and squeeze it even in public which you don't exactly mind because you can get him riled up just as easily if you stroke his wings or even one of his feathers just right.

- At one point or another during the day his hand will be on your ass and you've gotten used to the feeling now and you don't have the patience to tell him to stop so he has his fun.

- When you two are having sex he's usually groping or slapping it depending on which position you two are in.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He wants to breed you and that's not a secret so he cums inside of you every time, all the time, multiple times a day.

- He loves watching his release seep out of you and that's when his shyness spikes a little because he doesn't really know if he should get so turned on by the sight.

- He'll let you cum wherever you want and however many times you want even if that means he's just going down on you for the rest of the night because he got a little bit too sensitive and wants his body to calm down just a bit before he starts back up again so he can last longer.

- He just really likes stuffing you full so much so that it actually turns into a bit of cumflation at some points especially when he's going through his version of what he calls his breeding season.

- You don't buy that for a second because that will last all year if he wants it to but you just go along with his antics because you like the extra stimulation.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- He gave you one of his feathers to protect you but he was also hoping you'd start toying with it while he was out doing hero work.

- He doesn't care what it is whether or not you stoke it, lick it, or twirl it around your finger he wants to see what situation he'll be caught in if you do that.

- He wants to feel completely normal, talking to fans and patrolling the streets and then get hit by a sudden wave of pleasure because you decide you wanted to drive him crazy and make him start craving you knowing that he couldn't go to your place yet.

- He knows you're busy though and he hasn't told you this because he doesn't want to bother you so he's fine as long as you still have the feather with you to let him know if you're in trouble.