NSFW Alphabet - Shinso

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- He's really calm after sex and just kind of continues with whatever he was doing before if he was doing anything at all.

- If you two weren't doing anything beforehand he'll just collapse on top of you and fall asleep, which you don't exactly mind since you're tired as well after.

- He makes sure that you aren't hurt before he goes back to whatever he was doing and if you want to help him or if you want some food he'll gladly let you or get it for you since you let him do basically anything he wants during sex so he wants to pay you back.

- He just doesn't want to seem overly cautious or worried even though he is but the second you ask him for something he'll do it.

- He also makes sure to let you know that he loves you even though he might go do something else in a different room unless you ask him to stay.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He doesn't really like his body thanks to all the bullying he received but if he had to pick a favorite then he'd go with his shoulders since you seem to like gripping them so much he just likes to admire the marks that were left on them.

- Other than that if you show favoritism towards a certain body part then he'll eventually start liking that body part as well because he's happy that it makes you happy.

- He probably loves your stomach the most because he gets to litter that whole section with marks and love bites and you seem to be extra sensitive there so he loves how any slight touch can make you squirm.

- He also likes to just lay his head on your stomach when you two are cuddling because your skin is so soft that it acts like a pillow for him which he loves.

- He likes to do whatever he can to that area because he loves how many different reactions he can get out of you, from laughing to moaning he loves it all.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He really only cums inside you because he's too lazy to focus on pulling out of you at the right time so the both of you make sure you've got protection knowing that he's not going to pull out.

- If you're giving him a blowjob he'll actually pull out of your mouth and cum on your face or chest because he does like the sight of it on your body.

- When he does pull out he' cum on your stomach or chest because he likes to watch it drip down your body all the way back down to your core which makes him hard again and ready for another round in no time.

- He really only pulls out when he has enough energy but if he doesn't then he cums inside of you without a second thought.

- He tends to make sure that you're clean afterward when he does cum on you though and sometimes he's even willing to lick his release off of you if he's really turned on.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- Since you already let him use his quirk during sex if he wishes, he wants to see how far he can push it when it comes to the orders you can actually pull off.

- He wants to specifically see I he can order you to cum or not to cum and if you'll actually be able to do it without much resistance.

- He would tell you about this since as stated before you already let him use his quirk if he wants but he doesn't really use it since he doesn't want to take your ability to say no away plus he loves the sound of your voice and once he takes control of you, you'll go silent which he isn't a fan of.