NSFW Alphabet - Kirishima

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

- One word, paranoid. He's so worried that you're hurt or in pain so he'll thoroughly check you over before he's comfortable enough to relax.

- He's just really terrified of hurting you or you being left unsatisfied or you being uncomfortable in any way.

- He'll usually berate you with questions immediately after, all while grabbing some clothes for you to wear, asking if you want any pain meds, and grabbing a warm damp rag to clean you off if there is anything that needs to be cleaned.

- You're usually too tired to answer fully so you just smile and nod at most of his questions which can be a problem especially when you nod yes to the wanting pain meds question since it causes him o freak out and worry even more.

- Once he's absolutely sure that you are completely and utterly fine and comfortable, that's when he'll lay down next to you and cuddle.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- Out of all of his body parts he loves his fingers of all things mainly because of how they can hit all of your sensitive spots without even really trying.

- He also loves watching you suck on them as you try to seduce him which usually works but there's something he finds so erotic watching your tongue wrap around them as you let out small mewls of desperation.

- His favorite body part on you, however, is your neck, because he likes to nibble on it or wrap his fingers around it slightly squeezing.

- He loves the look of his marks all over your neck warding off any prying eyes and showing that you're his.

- He also loves the look on your face when he's choking you and he squeezed hard enough to leave a bruise.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

- He'll cum anywhere you want him to anytime you want him to since you're really good at spurring him on even when he's on top.

- You let him get away with a lot of stuff during sex so the least he can do is finish where you want him to especially since he's fine with cumming anywhere as well.

- You usually tell him to pull out and to cum on your thighs but if you haven't finished yet you'll beg him to stay inside and just cum in the condom because that usually causes you to cum with him and finish the both of you off.

- He lets you cum where you like as well, you want to finish on his tongue instead of his cock he's fine with it.

- It doesn't really matter to him as long as the both of you are being safe and using enough protection so no accidents happen.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- He wants to use his quirk while he's inside you just to see what would happen and if it would cause damage or make you feel even more pleasure.

- He knows that when he hardens that his body parts become jagged but he doesn't know if it would scratch or cut you, or if it would just cause his cock to feel more rigid if anything.

- The mere thought of it making you bleed or scream is enough to suppress his curiosity and to stay completely normal during sex even though it's so tempting to him that he almost did it without even asking you.

- He kicked himself in the face for nearly losing control and not even bothering to ask if you would be all right with it.

- He almost asked to do it when you were sucking him off but then he realized that he might shred your throat and, you need that to breathe so he elected to just move on keeping the thought in the back of his head.