When You Cry

Midoriya:

- Midoriya was just walking through the halls looking for All Might when he heard the worst thing he could imagine.

- He turned the corner, following the sound, and found you practically sobbing on the ground, with your hair covering your face.

- He reacted quickly and dove down to wrap you in a tight hug.

- "Y/N?! What happened?! Are you okay, why are you crying?!" 

- "I'm fine Izuku don't worry about it. I was just walking down the hallway when I started crying out of the blue. I don't even know why so please don't worry."

- "Are you kidding?! Even though you don't know why you're crying I'm not going to leave you here to sob alone in the hallway."

- He moves to sit next to you so you can rest your head on his shoulder.

- You two watch as the other students pass you until the both of you realize that a lot of them are crying as well.

- You look at each other and decide to ask one of the teachers or students what's going on and why everyone's crying.

- Basically, a student's quirk overloaded and their quirk basically makes people really happy or really sad.

- He breathes a sigh of relief now fully knowing that you're completely okay for now at least.

- Seeing you cry though really messed him up for the next week since he wasn't prepared to see that depressing look on your face.

- Because of that he was extra sweet to you all week and also really protective as well, making sure that you're back to your happy self.

- He just really hated that look so much that he vowed to himself to never be the cause of it.

- You just enjoyed the extra attention from him so the whole incident didn't bother you at all.

- You both made sure to check on the student who set off their quirk as well and in doing so you both made a new friend.

Bakugo:

- He was ready to murder everything in sight the second he saw the tears running down your face when he saw you after class.

- He didn't say anything as he walked up to you only a dark and dangerous aura surrounding him as he does.

- When he does reach you, all he does is gently wipe his thumb over your cheek, wiping away a tear.

- "Who, did, this?"

- "Uh K-Katsuki your looking kind of scar-"

- "I'm not going to hurt them. I just want to talk to them. Yeah, talk to them."

- "It wasn't anybody you know Katsuki, drop it I'm not physically hurt anyway so-"

- "Alright if you aren't going to tell me then I'll just go ask around for a witness, then that person who I don't know is going to be royally screwed when I "talk" to them."