When You're Left Alone

Midoriya:

- You're usually fine when you're left alone, granted you do always miss him and you do have quite a little bit of anxiety since he is usually hovering around you and it's strange to not have him there but you manage.

- He's the one who's constantly calling you and missing you, honestly, he gets a bit confused when you don't bombard him with calls because he thinks that's normal.

- In all reality, you're perfectly fine being left alone for a few hours or even a few days, it doesn't mean you don't miss him though so you'll still give him a call at least once a day to check up on him because you know how he gets.

- When it's longer than a week though you start to really feel his absence, you'll look for him on his side of the bed, you'll try to hand him something when he's not there, you'll make two meals out of instinct since he's usually eating with you, it starts to weigh on you a little bit.

- This time was no different, he had to go on an assignment out of town and he was going to be gone for a little over a week, the first few days you were fine, but when you hit the week mark you really started to miss him, and then the next day you were on a flight going to meet up with him.

- He wasn't complaining, he was missing you ten times more than you were missing him so when you texted him to come pick you up at the airport, he was more than willing to do so, almost abandoning his mission just to make sure you weren't left there waiting all night.

- You act so casual about it when he brings you back to the hero base he was currently working at even though everyone is very confused as to why you randomly decided to join, forgetting the fact that both of you are usually stuck to each other like glue.

- Well, you stay with him for the rest of his assignment and then spend a couple of extra days with him as a vacation, and he just goes with it, take him wherever you want he doesn't mind.

- He noticed very quickly though that you weren't really willing to be away from him for all that long which honestly made him smile because that just reassured him that you were missing him as much as he was missing you, and it's not like he liked leaving you alone.

- Even at the hotel you two are staying at, you don't really let him wander too far but the funniest part is you act like this is a completely normal thing for you to do even though usually he's the one keeping you close not the other way around.

- "You're pouting again, I'm just going downstairs to grab something from the vending machine okay? I'll be back in less than five minutes. You can loosen your grip I'm not going to leave the building."

- Your boyfriend pleads with you, but you don't loosen the grip you currently have around his waist hugging him very tightly and essentially making him take you with him as if he was carrying a bag downstairs.

- Once you two reach that vending machine and he gets the soda he wanted, that's when you finally decide to speak, instead of being dead quiet like you have been for probably the past ten minutes as he tried to pry you off.

- "Oooh get me some cookies, please. They've got two for five- Oh and they've candy bars oh my goodness please."

- He sighs and buys you the candy without question, patting your head as you finally release him and happily nibble on whatever treat you opened first, he really did miss you though, clinginess and all, after all, he's no better.