He Accidentally Hurts You

Midoriya:

- You weren't supposed to be standing there at that very moment really you weren't because he was trying to punch a villain but he didn't know that villain had a quirk that allowed him to swap positions with whoever they looked at.

- That's how you wound up suddenly in front of his fist and the villain wound up behind him however Midoriya's punch was already in motion even after he realized that you were in front of him he couldn't stop it no matter how hard he tried.

- He was using One For All as well so he knew this was going to hurt and he was already preparing himself in his mind to catch you because this would most likely knock you out since he wasn't holding back because once again he was trying to apprehend a villain.

- He winces when he hears the impact of his fist on your face so he can only imagine how you feel however surprisingly you don't fall to the ground nor do you pass out you take it like a champ even though it's definitely going to bruise later.

- You immediately start yelling at him to stop worrying about you and to go catch the guy who's currently getting away and to help him out you immediately set off your quirk causing the villain to drop to the ground in pain while you very quickly toss some dirt into his eyes to make sure they can't change positions again.

- Midoriya takes care of the rest knocking them out, handcuffing them, and then turning them in to the police before immediately turning his attention right back to you and profusely apologizing over and over again for accidentally hitting you.

- He felt so bad so much so that tears started welling up in his eyes especially when he started to see that your cheekbone was starting to bruise which just made him feel awful and he was fully willing to let you use your quirk on him just as payback.

- You're not going to do that because you don't want your boyfriend to die and it wasn't his fault in the first place so you have no idea why he's freaking out about it since it's just a bruised cheek and a little bit of a black eye.

- Your face isn't broken and it barely even hurts anymore so you're completely fine at this point and you're just enjoying the show as you watch him treat you like glass for the next few hours.

- Seriously he doesn't allow you to do anything if you need to get something done he'll do it for you and just plaster your name on it, you just rest on your bed with ice on your cheek because he'll take care of you and everything else.

- You once again just stare at him for a little while and he stares right back waiting for you to give him anything to do and you don't say a word because you're not about to force your boyfriend to do stuff for you just because he feels guilty.

- Eventually, you just reach over and punch him in the arm saying that you got them back and now he can go back to normal but he doesn't accept that because you barely tapped him and he wants something to bruise, and only then will he feel better.

- "Izuku babe, I love you and I hate seeing you sad but if you genuinely think I'm going to give you a black eye just because you accidentally hit me you've got another thing coming. I already smacked you so now we're even now, get off the floor already. This bed is freezing without you."

- You don't give him time to reply as you grab him by the arm and pull him on top of you, wrapping the blankets tightly around the both of you making sure he has no room to escape.