Thirty-seven

Mike

It was now the next day and I was sitting up in my cell they gave me in the county jail. I over heard them saying I'm going to the actual jail until my trial which is 4 days from now. I'm scared honestly but I have to stay calm even though there's a possibility I can be spending life behind bars. But in the mean time I sat laying on the hard mettle bed thinking until eventually someone came to get me.

Standing up the officer gripped my upper arm before guiding me out the cell to the front where Derek stood. "You have 20 minutes" was all he said before walking off to the side. Turning to Derek I hugged him. No words were said but then I felt a slight kick on NY stomach pulling away it looked like the baby was kicking. I smiling I touched his stomach lightly feeling a hand push back. "He's been doing this ever since last night" Derek spoke quietly. Sighing I bent down to kiss his stomach and him. "I promise were gonna be ok" I told him a single tear rolling down his face.

He nodded slightly wiping his face before looking back up at me. "But Mike they told me you were there, is there where you went and got drunk" he asked and I nodded. "But I left right after you called" I told him. "When was the picture took" I thought back on it. "Before I left" he nodded. "did anyone come in after that" I shook my head and he sighed. "If you left how is there a knife with your finger prints" he mumbled to himself. He looked so into thought so I pulled him out. "Stop it, your already stressed enough I don't need you stressing over this" he looked at me like I was crazy after that. "Don't tell me to not stress when my fiance is being accused of murder, me and our baby are a easy r
Target while your gone, out lives are in danger so don't fucking tell me not to stress!" he screamed as tears ran down his face.

Everyone in the room looked at us. "What the fuck are you looking at!" he yelled again. "I just want you home and for our baby to be safe I wanna marry you not having to fight dangerous battles that can take that dream away from me I don't wanna love like this anymore Mike I can't handle it and now with this-" he just broke down hugging him I kissed his forehead as he cried on my shoulder. "I can't do this anymore" he whispered. "Don't say that baby please not right now you are strong ok, I know this is a lot but it will all be ok in the end" he chuckled lightly. "What end there is no end Eve Ben together for a year and all we've went threw is hell back to back" He said pulling away. "What if-" I cit him off. "Don't fucking say that I won't leaving you and you ain't leaving me I don't care I didn't stay with you threw thick and thin just for this so whatever you were gonna say it's a no" I spoke harshly looking him in the eyes.

The officer put up 5 fingers Indicating we had 5 more minutes. Derek looked at me before kissing me. "I kissed back of course giving all the feelings I felt into the kiss feeling him do the same. Once we pulled away I pecked his lips slightly making me smile a little. "I love you so much" I whispered connecting out foreheads. "I love you too and will for the rest of my life" I whispered back and our time was up.

I watched as he walked out but not before looking back and blowing me a kiss as I caught it.

Little did the two know that was gonna be the last time they see each other for a while but we'll see trial still hasn't came...

------
Hey love bugs I missed y'all so I updated yay me but things are about to speed up so if you get confused let me know this whole book you have to keep up bc there's so many plots but anyways that's all 😌

Byeeee 😊

Not proof read ~