Sixteen

Derek

*Later on in the day*

Mike has been acting strange ever since he got out the hospital. Like he'll just sit and stare out the window thinking hard about something that I don't know what about but I was gonna try and get him to talk to me.

Me:" Babe"
"..."
Me:" Bubba"
"..."
Me:" Husband"

This time he turned around and looked at me. I lightly smiled walking up to him.

Me:" Why haven't you been talking"
He just shrugged not answering the question.
Me:" Come on, don't do that"
He just looked up at me shaking his head walking past me.

Me:" Did- he-, lil boi bring your ass here"
I grabbed him by the neck pushing him up against the wall.
Me:" I don't know why you acting like this but you need to fix it"

He looked up at me with a straight face.

Me:" Fine then"
I started kissing down his neck slowly feeling him grow under me. He gave in when I pushed my self against him.

Me:" Now tell me what your hiding"
He sighed and looked straight ahead not looking at me.

Mike:" I'm in a gang, your friend Mattia is my ex kind of and my dad is home and wants to see me"
He then looked at me innocently.
Me:" WHAT!"

I backed up stepping Infront of him.

Mike:" Please don't be mad at me, the only reason why I didn't tell you is because it was for your safety and I didn't wanna risk losing you"

He said playing with his fingers looked down.

Me:" Mike I wasn't going to leave you, you could have just told me and we would've figured something out"
Mike:" But you don't understand that every time you walk out that door you are a target and if I do one thing wrong you can end up dead faster then I can even say 'Hey sisters"

He sighed walking towards me

Mike:" Mattia has people surrounding the outside of this building and he is probably some where his self, my father I don't know but you don't need to worry about him. But please do me a favor and don't leave this house until I tell you to or if your with me or if I leave there's a gun in my closet always have it on stand by"

I nodded taking all this in. I guess he got the jist because he came and hugged me.

Mike:" Don't think just because I'm in a gang it's going to make things different ok? I'm still gone love you, buy you expensive stuff and make love to you alright"
I nodded letting go of him.

Me:" Well now that I know...what happens now"
Mike:" I gotta be more protective of you just in case Mattia or anyone finds out I told you"
Me:" Ok"

I jus nodded about go to sleep because my head hurts from all that information.

----

GN or GM wherever you are. But for me it's lights out😁

Love you niglets 💙

edit-Updating spelling