Thirteen

Derek

Today was Monday and I was at lunch with my friends Kai and Samy just talking about random stuff until they left and Mattia same to the table.

Me:" Hay tia"
Mattia:" Hey D, I have to ask you something"
Me:" Go for it"
Mattia:" What do you do if your feeling someone else but your with someone already"
Me:" Just tell that person who you with, don't lie about it just be straight up with it"

Mattia:" Thanks"
Me:" No prob"
We continued to talk until I heard a girl scream...

"Omg he's so fineeee"

Me and Mattia looked up seeing Mike walking towards us. I smiled as I seen a bag of food in his hands.

Mike:" Hey bub"
Me:" Heyyyy"
He sat down beside me and kisses my cheek.

Mattia looked at Mike in a wired way but shrugged it off.

Mattia:" Well Derek Imma head out"
Me:" Ok, bye Tia"
He said a quiet bye before getting up and walking away. After he left I turned back to Mike earning several pecks on the lips.

Me:" Stopp"
I giggled out as he pecked my lips.
Mike:" How's your day been going"
Me:" Better now that your here"
Mike:" That's good, Whatcha do today"

Me:" Num, I gotta paper to write about my love life for English"
Mike:" Huh"
Me:" Yeah, the teacher's name is Jared he's actually pretty cool, he likes to sing us some of his music"

Mike:" Sounds cool, but why is your friend looking at me"
I looked up to see Mattia looking dead at Mike while Kai just talked his head off.
Me:" Um, I don't know but do you wanna walk me to my next class"

Mike:" Sure"
&-&

Mike had then walked me to my class and gave me a kiss Before leaving. When he did I walked up to Mattia.

Me:" Um"
He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.
Mattia:" Yes Derek"
Me:" Why were you looking at my boyfriend the way you were"
Mattia:" Don't worry about it, but you need to worry about your little boyfriend getting cought up"

Me:" Caught up in what"
He smirked and got up.
Mattia:" I've said to much"
With that he walked away with a big smirk plastered on his face.

(Skip)

It was now the end of the day and Mike came to pick me up. I looked around seeing Mattia in his car starring at Mike once again but then smirked looking at me.

I then got a text from him.

" I hope you and Micheal are doing good"

First off, how did he know Mike's name and where did he know his name.

I looked back at Mike who was on his phone then back at Mattia.

Mike:" Bae you ready"
Me:" Yeah, let's go"

I got in the car and we drove off back to my house.

Me:" Why here"
Mike:" You've been at my house all last week it's time to come home"
Me:" Fine, I love you"
I said before kissing his lips.

Mike;" Love you too"
I grabbed my stuff and got out the car watching as he speeded down the street.

Mike

Once I got home from dropping my baby off I went home seeing a box at my door.

It had my name on it. I opened the box seeing a red velvet card. I opened the card and it read...

Welcome back my old friend, or should I say boyfriend. I hope you didn't miss me to much Mickey.

Sincerely Mattia Polibo

I quickly opened the box seeing a wad of drugs and a gun. No, no, no.

This can not be happening to me again. I left because of this and now they found me. If Derek finds out he'll leave me and I can't let that happen.

I quickly packed the stuff up and opened the door seeing Mattia standing there. WAIT! Mattia, Derek's friend Mattia.

Me:" Shit"
Mattia:" Yeah it's me, the Mattia you played, the Mattia who sucked your dick and the Mattia you were with 2 year's ago"

He had got taller and that made this situation worse.

Mattia:" Yes Mikey, it's me so stop looking like that"

He just Chuckled pushing me and walking in the apartment as I shut the door

Me:" Mattia what do you want"
Mattia:" Well, I want you to my self even though your with Derek  but good news is I'm 17 now so was hannin"

Me:" Nothing is, I'm happy with who I'm with and I don't need you or your gang shit to get in the way of that"
Mattia:" To late, I already told my dad and if you don't do your part something very bad will happen to Derek"

He said playing on his phone like what he said was ok. But it wasn't, like at all.

Me:" Mattia if you touch him I will blow your head off"
Mattia:" Yeah ok, but my dad wants to see you tomorrow at midnight

He then walked towards me.

Mattia:" 12 sharp, don't be late"
He bit his lip looking at me before walking out my apartment. I groaned looking back at the box.

Me:" This shit crazy man"

I wasn't gonna turn into my old self again, the Mike that use to be a player because he couldn't love the Mike that used drugs to solve his problems. But I didn't have a choice, if I didn't Derek would end up dead and his blood will be on my hands.

Why must this happen to me, after I worked so hard to get away from it.

----

So do y'all like the plot twist🙂

edit-Updating spelling