Sixteen

Derek

I'm tired. Ari done made me shake my ass all day. "Chile get up we not doneeee" she said pulling at my arms but I shook my head. "I'm tired, leave me alone"

I wined and she shook her head. "Noooo" she said groaning. " Fine, now if I faint don't be mad" she nodded smiling as I lazily got up.

(5 minutes in)

I was on the floor breathing heavily as Ari jumped up and down to Fucked up by XXXTENTACION and Ski Mask. But then it came to me. "BITCH TURN THAT SHIT OFF, NOBODY WANNA LISTEN TO THEM WITH THEY OOMPA LOOMPA LOOKING ASSES" I  yelled over the loud music and she slowly turned it off.

"Well who nutted in your cereal" she said. "Both of those niggas are bitches" (I'm sorry😣) I said and she Gasped. "Don't say that" she said and I shook my head "I know those two fuckers, one of the reasons I'm here now" I said and she started screaming. "YOU KNOW JAH AND STOKE!" She screamed. Did she not get the second half?

"Yes, now calm down" I said and she stopped jumping. "Omg, I've been a fan of them ever since that inervew where Jah said he likes Stake from Ihop and that him and Stoke don't like Chipotle and everyone that eats there is a hoe" She said and I rolled my Eye's.

"I don't care if Jah likes Stake from I hop or if he use to watch porn because that was his inspiration" I stopped talking and she screamed. "YOU DID WATCH IT!" I groaned. "I was board and the song look at me wouldn't stop playing on my damn radio" I said and she smacked her lips.

"I should tell him what you said" She said and I chuckled. "What is his short as gonna do?" I said getting on my phone. "Have you not seen videos of him fight. " She asked  "he can't even take getting tased but you can have somebody punch you in the stomach to work out" I said. "That's only because it was on his neck stupid"

I shrugged getting back on my phone.

Mike

I sat in the living room playing with Jr as he gigled. "Mikey I wanna see Der-ek" he said and I looked down. "Derek oh uh, me and him broke things off and he moved to Florida" I said and he looked down. "No Mickey why you do dat" he said now crying.

"I WANNA SEE DER-EK, DER-EK!' He screamed jumping up and down on my lap. "Jr you can't, I'm sorry" I said and he cried harder. "Mickey I want my friend back, he only one that make me happy minus you and mommy" he sniffed. "You my best friend but Der-ek is my brother from another mother" he said.

"Tell you what, how about we call him" I said and he smiled. I nodded face timing Derek giving the phone to Jr and on the second ring he answered. "DER-EK!" Jr screamed and Derek smiled. "Hey bubba" he said and Jr smiled.

" What you doing I missed you" Jr said pouting. "I've been dancing for 5 hours with my new friend" He said and Jr nodded. "Well I got dis friend to and he said that he likes me" Jr said walking away with my phone doing his own thing.

Derek

" But whyyy, he so tute" Jr wined into the phone. "Bubba he's 6 and your 4" I said. "But your 16 and Mikey 17 or 18 I don't know but isn't that bad" he said and I got quiet. " Pweasss, I'll ask my daddy, he said that I can do anything I wanna do" I laughed. "I'm pretty sure he ment in the future for your career in something" I said and he frowned.

"Fine, I'll just tell him you said no, you can talk to Mikey now also Seh Seh was on top of him earlier wispering stuff in Mikey ear but don't say I said anything or mommy gonna spank me"

With that he gave the phone to Mike and ran off somewhere. I Looked at him before my eyes landed on a person behind him, It was Jah. "I gotta go" I said before he could even get words out.

----

What y'all want from McDonald's?