Fourty-seven

{ Comment and Vote pls👽}

Derek

Your nothing but a mistake.

Go back to where you came from.

Die bitch DIE.

Mike doesn't love you he doesn't know how you feel in the inside he just wants you for your body.

HOE.

Your such a fuck up Derek I hope Taymor kills you.
--

I pulled away from my thoughts as Mike waved his hand in my face.

"What about this" He asked showing me that he had on some white wriped jeans. "I like them, but do you" I asked and he tilted his head shrugging. "I don't really know" He said and I walked up to him standing behind him.

"I know your insecure but you don't have to be. Just like you don't have to try and dress up for me just because you think I'll leave you if you don't. But truth is I would never leave you, I won't ever leave you never...again" I said kissing his neck.

He smiled looking down thinking about what I said. "Now hurry up Alright, imma be outside waiting" I said kissing his cheek and after walking out the dressing room.

I Looked around seeing different people with there kids until I seen the figure I've been seeing with all black. I looked away trying to contain my self as my breath started to get heavy. My heart was pounding and my sight was going in and out.

I turned away clenching my hand to my chest. I then felt a hand on mine. "Calm down" I heard. I felt the hand on my heart. "Fight him" I heard. I started to slow my breathing down and eventually it stopped. I turned around seeing Mike.

"Thank you" I said and he smiled. "You wanna stay or go home" he asked. "Stay" he nodded grabbing my hand as we payed for what he got and walked out.
-

"Can I get on your back" he asked and I nodded. He jumped on my back and we started walking around until I heard something that I'll never forget.

Taymor's voice.

But when I looked around I didn't see him. "What's wrong bub" Mike asked. "Uh, nothing" I said before I continued walking. But then Mike got a phone call so he answered. I heard his breath hitch so I stopped. "You ok"

Putting him down and turning around seeing he was just standing there. I then seen a pile of blood looking behind him I seen he was shot.

My eyes widened as he fell forward. I held him up for support. I looked forward and seen it was him.

Wake up.

My eyes widened as Mike waved his hand in my face. "Did you hear what I said" He asked me and I shook my head no. "Well I asked you if you like the pants I have on" I Looked at the pants Before shaking my head. "It shows off your ass to much"

I said bluntly and he rolled his eyes. "How about the black" he Said putting them on. "Those are better, I like how they make your butt look bigger and how your thighs look in them" I said bitting my lip."but didn't you just- ok" He said sitting on my lap kissing my neck.

"Bea stop, I just gave you some last night" I said and he smacked his lips. "I don't care" he said stratleing me. I groaned in pleasure. "Fine but you got to be quiet I said taking off my pants he smiled widely and nodded.

"Give me the dick daddy"

--

Y'all bout to be mad at me next couple chapter's ahead but you'll be Ight 😔

But yeah I don't have any funny things to say right now so😐

I had an entanglement with August, an entanglement, an entanglement, an entanglement with August.

AUGUST

AUGUST

august.

Dagger dick out💦