Thirty-five

Mike

I sighed walking in Derek's room. He was sleeping uncomfortably in his hospital bed. I sighed to my self walking over and kissing his head. He smiled softly in his sleep.

I carresed his cheek softly smiling. Soon his eyes fluttered open and I could see the light brown color of his eyes looking back at me with the moon light reflecting off of them. "Hey bubba" He said softly leaning into my touch.

"Hey bub" I said sighing but a happy sigh. "How you feeling" I asked and he shrugged. "Better" he said and I nodded. "That's good" I said with a small smile.

"Well imma let you go back to sleep ok" I said and he nodded now slowly falling back to sleep.

I sighed walking in the bathroom taking out my razor. I rolled up my shirt putting the razor to my stomach cutting 3 lines the 3 lines on both my arms. After cutting I sighed dropping it.

I felt relaxed again and it felt good honestly. I just was sad that the feeling of being relaxed went away a couple minutes later.

I looked my self in the mirror shaking my head before cleaning my cuts and changing into a different shirt and walking out. I walked out going to look out the big window in Derek's room until I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and Derek is wide awake talking to me about random stuff. "Babe I wanna glizzy" he said wineing. "Bub you know you can't eat food food yet" I said and he huffed. "Well can you at least give me a kiss" he sad pouting and I smiled going over and kissing his forehead. "Tank you" he said again as I smiled.

"I can't wait to be free" he said and I chuckled. "Me to, I can't wait to beat them walls up" I said smirking making him blush. "Nah Bea, you just went threw some shit we not doing nun" He said and I nodded. "I understand" I said and he nodded.

We sat there for a minute until he started saying radom stuff. "Bea how you growl, I wonder how pop smoke did that shit" he said. (Let's just pretend Bashar not famous) "but that nigga Jaden Cradle can do it and it sounds very nice to" He said and I side eyed him.

"But I prefer your moaning better" he said and I nodded my head. "Bea have you ever had cube stake" He said and I shrugged. "Yeah why" I said and he smiled. "No reason, I'm just bored" He said and I laughed. "I wonder where that nigga Jah, I ada beat his ass" Derek said balling up his lips.

"Bub chill" I said and he chuckled. "Catch me with that bullshit" he said Looking at me. "You ain't gansta stop" I said and he laughed. "If I didn't have this wrap on my hand I'll do my gang sighn but you no" he said and I laughed once again.

"Ok nigga" I said getting up shaking my head. "Wait come back" he said wining making me grin. "I wanna hug" He said and I hugged him. "Ok you can go now" he said making me smile. "Man I love yo smile" he said making me smile harder. "Stop" I said dragging the O. "Never bebe" He cooed and I giggled.

"Alright I gotta go" I said and he nodded.

With that I walked out.

----

Hello babes💓

Oh and yes I'm back 😊