Seven

I Can't believe it!!!

It's Only been 4 days since i published this book and it's already at 100+ views😝 and I just wanted to say thank you my beautiful baby's 💖💖
--

Mike

I can't believe it, he really said that to me and now he just acts like he didn't do anything wrong.

(Recap)

Derek:" I-"

Derek continued to look around until he finally met my gaze.

Me:" Tell me, is it true"
Derek:" Yes, everything I said was true. I'm sorry I waisted your time it's just I can't"

Me:" Fine Derek"
I let go of him walking back in my house but was pulled back by Derek.

Derek:" I no what I said is not true but no matter how true I think it is it's not, but Mike I can't be with you I want to but I can't I'm just not ready for that yet"
I just stared into his eyes taking in what he said.

That's when I felt a hand on the back of my neck. I looked up seeing Derek inches away from me.
Me:" Do it"
I wispered but he didn't do anything.
Me:" Do it"
I wispered again, but this time he took control grabbing my waist smashing his lips into mine.

I instantly kissed back wrapping my hand around his neck making him moan causing me to slip my toungue into his mouth.

The kiss had a meaning I just didn't know what that meaning was and neither did he. We just Knew we wanted each other and bad.

I picked him up Carrying him in the apartment closing and locking the door and dropping him on the bed. I took off my shirt crawling on top of him.

He connected our lips as his hands traveled up and down my back. I slid between his legs rubbing my clothed print on his.

Derek:" Fuck"
I took off his shirt and un buttoned his pants and he did the same to me. Soon After we were under the sheets necked.

I kissed on his neck while he moaned in my ear bringing music to my ears. I pulled away looking at him.

Me:" Derek are you sure"
Derek:" Yes, but one question"
Me;" What"
Derek:" Are you a virgin"
Me:" Yeah"
Derek:" Alright"

I connected our lips again while I slid in slowly. (Yes he had on lube but no condom). He bit my lip tightly causeing me to groan.

Once I slid in completely I didn't let him adjust just started pounding into him.

Derek:" F-fuck"
I watched as his eyes rolled back as I pounded into him rapidly.
Me:" Damn"
He opened his eyes slightly looking at me. He didn't say anything just looked at me.

He pulled me down into him as I laid in the crook off his neck giving him deep and slow strokes.

Derek:" I love you"
He wispered it quietly in my ear as I slowly sucked on his neck.

(Recap over)

That night he left and when I woke up he was gone. He knew what he was doing and the sad part is I  believed it, I let him convince me he actually wanted me but truth is he didn't. I believed that he actually loved me and that's what I hate the most I let a person that doesn't even love me take my innocence.

It's been 2 weeks since then and he hasn't even tried to communicate with me, I'll watch as he walks in the mall with his girl smiling and talking but when he See's me he'll just kiss her and walk away.

I've cried so much you don't even understand, not because of what he did but because he lied to me and I hate being lied to, I cried because he just acts like he didn't do anything to hurt me and I know he knows but it's what ever .
---

It was now 3pm on a Saturday and unfortunately I have to work. After getting dress I went on my way to the mall.

Once I got there I checked in put my stuff up exept my phone and walked to the cash register. After a couple of orders a girl came up I looked up seeing Derek's girl.

Me:" Uh how may I help you"
Mia:" Me and my boyfriend will like a original chicken sandwich with no pickles and a medium vanilla shake"
I nodded putting in there order. It was all good until I heard a familiar voice.

But I didn't look up just waited for there receipt.

Me;" Your total is-"
I looked up seeing Derek already looking at me.
Mia:" Um"
Me:" Sorry, your total is $19.99"

Derek handed me the money and I took it giving him the receipt. We made eyecontact but I looked away.
Mia:" Well thank you"

Me:" No problem"

Once they walked away I switched out with JoJo and walked out the mall completely. After being face to face with Derek all I seen was hatred in my eyes as I looked at him.

Once I made it outside I just breathed in out. I sat down on the ground just looking around until I felt a tap o my shoulder.

Me:" Don't touch me"
Derek:" Mike bruh chill"
I got up and stood Infront of him.
Me:" YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CHILL AFTER WHAT YOU DID!"

I did a wired person laugh that I didn't know I could make.

Me:" You know what Derek, why did you even come out here huh"
He just looked around.
Me:" LOOK AT ME BITCH!'
Derek:" WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH NIGGA"

Me:" You"
He swung at me but I punched him in the jaw before his fist connect with my body. I couldn't control my anger all I seen was red. He hurt me and I wanted him to feel it 10 times harder, I didn't care if I still had feelings for him I wanted revenge.

Mia:" OMG GET OFF HIM"
I was pulled off by a random person.
Me:" Get the hell off me"
They had finally let me go and I looked at Derek to see he had a black eye, a busted lip and bloody noes.

He looked at me ad I looked at him.

Me:" How does it feel, how does it feel to get hurt by somebody that you care about, or was you caring about me a lie to"
Mia:" Babe what is he talking about"
Me:" I'll tell you if you want"

She looked at me and nodded.
Me:" But I won't, I'll let your fuck boy tell you"
With that I walked away leaving Derek cought in his own lie.

----

I wrote this during class and for me to not be focused on the chapter I think it turned out pretty good😌

Like I said Before, you can comment suggestions or what you want to happen in the story.

Bye now✌🏾

edit-Updating spelling