Twenty-nine

Derek

Today I finally got discharged from the hospital and was able to leave. I was also excited for later when Mike took me out later.

But right now we're cleaning up the room a little so it won't look as messy, once we were done Mike grabbed my bags and Walked out the door as I followed.

He filled out the paperwork to take me home then we left. "Can we get food" I asked once we got in the car and he nodded. "Sure, what you want" He answered while putting the car in reverse before drive. "Uhh dosen't matter" I said and he nodded taking out his phone making a pick up order from Texas Roadhouse. (A restaurant where I live)

After he hung up we made our way there. Mike went to go get the food and came back out once he got it. "Smilling I looked in the box doing a little happy dance that he got me a ice cream covered brownie. "Thank you Mikey" I cooed kissing his cheek and he smiled nodding.

"So where we going" I asked. "Back to the house to get dress but also pack some clothes for the condo once done we're going to take pictures then we go to the condo where your surprises are" He said and I nodded and started eating my food.

~~~~~~

Me and Mike had finnaly pulled up to the house. While he got my stuff I collected my trash and walked towards the front door after I got out the car. Mike had gave me the keys so I opened the door and Walked upstairs ignoring the mess.

Soon Mike came upstairs while I was already in the shower. Sitting there I just thought about my baby, Matthew and what Should be the next move.

Die.

I heard in my head but shrugged it off feeling hands be placed on my stomach. "What you thinking about" He wispered sucking my neck lightly. "Nun bae" I mumbled turning around to see he was closer then I thought.

We didn't say anything just stared and the fact he didn't have on his contacts made it better. Eventually I made the first move by kissing him. Kissing back he pulled me closer letting out memeberis rub against each other causing friction.

Moans quietly left my mouth as he sucked on my bottom lip letting me feel his braces against my lip until he went down to my neck causing the noise to get louder. "M-mike stop" I stuttered trying to pull away but got no response.

Soon he listened before looking down at my hard memeber before getting on his knees. I Looked down at him as he did the same kissing my tip before running his tounge up and down my length looking at me.

After a while of kissing my shaft I grew inpatient so I took his had pushing him down hearing a gag. "Suck" I groaned and he nodded looking back at me as he bobbed his head and jerked the part he couldn't get.

Moaning I pushed his head all the way down feeling his throat close around my memener. He chocked and gagged but still maintained eye contact. Tears were forming while salava and pre cum dripped down his chin info the water. After a minute I let him come off for air.

He coughed harshly patting his chest Looked back up at me before stroking me fast. "Fuck baby" I wispered looking down at him. "I h-have to- mhm" I cut myself off feeling my cum shoot out into a warm mouth. He held his head there until I was done before coming up and swollowing my seed standing up seeing that he came his self.