Twenty-seven

Mike

It was the next day after what went down at the hospital and Mattia's twin who's named Matthew is no where in sight but me I'm still here with Derek even though he's not talking to me I'm still going to be here for him

From what it looks like he's in thought but other times it looks like he's crying but you can't really tell. I'll try to talk to him but he won't instead just look at me with a glare.

I didn't want things to go how they did it just happened but I have to make it right even though it's gonna take time I'll still try even if he fights or yells at me.

Derek

I was sitting on the hospital bed looking at a blank wall until I felt arms wrap around me. I already knew who it was and I just didn't have the strength to move him.

Instead I let him kiss on my neck because I liked it but he doesn't have to know that. "Baby I'm sorry I kept that away from you I just wanted to tell you at the right time" He mumbled in my ear and for the first time today I spoke. "There is never a right time to tell someone something like that exspeatily the mother of the child" I wispered. "I know I just didn't wanna hurt you more after seeing how worried you were when you woke up I didn't wanna tell you just yet" he responded and I chuckled turning to face him

"Then when were you gonna tell me" I asked and he shrugged. I sighed Looking down at my stomach. "How would you think the baby is going to feel when it get's older" I asked and he shrugged. "Exactly" I just shook my head turning back around. "Baby I'm sorry please forgive me" He wispered now as tears slipped out his eyes.

"Mike stop" I mumbled. "I will once you forgive me" He mumbled back. "No I'm not forgiving you Micheal you kept the death of our child away from me that is something you don't do I don't care if it's for my own good you had no right to keep that from me!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

On top of my hormones this situation wasn't making it any better. "Please just go" I wispered looking down. "I'm not leaving I don't care how mad you are I'm not leaving yes I know I fucked up and messed up bad but I'm not leaving you what type of Boyfriend would I be to do that" He argued back making a point.

I didn't say anything just leaned in hugging him as I cried hard and he returned it. I cried to the point where I was coughing on his shoulder. He put me on his lap hugging me tightly. "I want my baby back" I cried into his shoulder feeling my chest tighten.

"Why did he have to take my baby!" I yelled as I squized on to him tighter. I don't know where this feeling came from but everything I've been holding in I let it out and he let me.

It wasn't even just about my miscarriage it was all the things I've done the people I hurt the guilt I felt everything I had bulit inside was coming out from the last 17 years off my life.

It was to the point where Mike just sat and watched me scream in pain he didn't let doctors come in because he knew I needed this. I pulled at my hair walking back and forth until I just collapsed laying there. It was no tears just soft whimpers. I thought about everything and eventually it all went away.

I got up off the ground seeing Mike looking at me. He was wiping his tears but they weren't as bad as mine. "You ok" He asked and I nodded taking some tissue blowing my nose before going to wash my face in the bathroom.

Once I was done I walked back in the room and sat beside him. "Will it ever end" I asked my voice cracking from me crying. "I don't know but I hope so" He wispered.

I looked down seeing him still wearing the promise ring I gave him. "I don't deserve him" I wispered to myself. Derek yes you do. D said back but I just shrugged looking up at him. "I don't deserve you or this baby" I wispered and looked down at me.

yeah that's right you don't and never will deserve him or that baby.

------

Hey guys.

Yeah I'm not updating until idk bc I just got a lot going on rn and I'm trying to find myself but I'll update DL for you and  Maybe two more on Lonely but that's all bye babies.

Dagger Dick out.