Eight

Derek

After Mike had left Mia started asking me all these damn questions and it was all because of Mike.

Mia:" Derek who was that boy and what was he talking about you caring for him"

We were now in her car sitting there talking.

Me:" Mia don't worry about it"
Mia:" No, I'm going to worry about it Derek your my boyfriend and as my boyfriend you need to tell me the truth"
Me:"You sound like my mom"

She hit me upside the head making me groan.

Mia:" Tell. Me"
She was now greeting her teeth looking at me but I was not about to tell her anything.
Me:" I said no now drop it"
With that I cranked up the car driving back to my house.

Once we go there she didn't say anything just walked in my room getting on her phone. Me on the other hand was furious because I had blood everywhere.

(After shower)

Once I got out the shower and covered up my black eye I walked outside calling Mike but of course he didn't answer.

Mia:" OMFG!"
I ran back in the house seeing Mia packing her stuff.
Me:" What happen"
Mia:" YOU FUCKING HAPPENED!"

She threw me her phone where I seen a picture of me and Mike kissing in the hallway sent from one of her friends.

Mia:" So you cheat on me with a nigga them lie about it, you fucking gay Derek"
Me:" Let me explain"
Mia:" Explain what? there's nothing to explain. I would of been ok with being friends if that's what you wanted but you could have told me instead of lying"

Me:" Mia please"
Mia:" Nah, you seem happier with the other guy, I'm glad he fucked your shit up after what you did to him and lying to me"
She had already packed her stuff and was out the door.

Once I heard the car take off I knew I fucked up. I was caught up in my own lie that I couldn't seem to get out of, now I lost the person that I was trying to love and the person that I used to be friends with before getting together.

I can't believe I really caused all this trouble. Mike was the reason why this all happened and I know why he did it.

He did it for revenge he wanted me to feel how he felt when he was left alone after what I did to him, he wanted my pain to be worse then what he felt he wanted me to feel...

Alone.

---

The end...

Nah I'm playing but how y'all doing today 💖

edit-Updating spelling